Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

It’s a lost cause to argue that point.
I’m sure all the comparisons will also overlook that if Brown was available right now, it would now take $30 mil/yr to sign him.
We also had a different coaching staff with a different philosophy. It’s stupid to compare one to the other.

Another difference between this contract and trading AJB, is we have a QB on rookie deal. That makes it a bit more palpable, if you're taking a shot.

One thing that gets overlooked is how important this is to Levis’ growth. We need to give him some weapons, and pollard/spears are receiving backs, Ridley/hop/possibly wr in the draft, plus center help is huge for him.

One thing that gets overlooked is how important this is to Levis’ growth. We need to give him some weapons, and pollard/spears are receiving backs, Ridley/hop/possibly wr in the draft, plus center help is huge for him.

Getting him some tackles would help too.

There's still jackwagons on Facebook that still think we're taking a WR first round...... I swear - these people are allowed to vote, own a driver's license, and pay for alcohol..... and it scares me..

There's still jackwagons on Facebook that still think we're taking a WR first round...... I swear - these people are allowed to vote, own a driver's license, and pay for alcohol..... and it scares me..

Why do you think it's out of the realm of possibility? Like I said earlier, Hopkins won't be around much longer, and Cinci's offense revolved around having 3 solid WR's for the majority of their plays. What's wrong with Hop/Ridley/Odunze-Nabers?

Do you really want to reach for a LT that most likely has 15-16th overall value? Or take a WR that can be a franchise piece?

Why do you think it's out of the realm of possibility? Like I said earlier, Hopkins won't be around much longer, and Cinci's offense revolved around having 3 solid WR's for the majority of their plays. What's wrong with Hop/Ridley/Odunze-Nabers?

Do you really want to reach for a LT that most likely has 15-16th overall value? Or take a WR that can be a franchise piece?
You missed Burks!!

Latest posts

Back