Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

That’s a lot but since the Callahan’s are planning on eliminating the running game, probably a good idea to have WR.
Now I think Levis can reach 700 attempts provided the OL is fixed enough for him to not die.
I get that for sure. I just don't love that it's a huge over pay when we still have massive holes to fill. I'm hoping we sign a tackle or even 2 to help the o line. Like smith and brown

I get that for sure. I just don't love that it's a huge over pay when we still have massive holes to fill. I'm hoping we sign a tackle or even 2 to help the o line. Like smith and brown
I know the comparison will endlessly be made to the Brown deal in Philly, but it’s also been 2 more years both with team caps increased. The cap increase makes this less of an overpay because every team had some money to spend.
Might still be an overpay though.

I don’t see why it would rule out nabers or Odunze. Hopkins won’t be around for much longer and you can play hop in the slot for now if you grab one of them.

Good news is that only 50 million is guaranteed. Which probably means it's mostly a 2 year deal should be get hurt or decline rapidly.

So we signed Ridley to the contract we refused to give AJ Brown....woof
Yea.. not a great look. I'm not a fan of the signing and definitely not a fan of the price. Neither of the two deserved it.

The silver lining though, is the cap has gone up significantly and we have the space to spend it now. Also, as far as I know, has Ridley shown any signs of being a headcase, outside of just gambling?

I like Calvin Ridley..... 23 mill a year and 50 guaranteed is kinda crazy though. I know FA is where overpaying happens. This is a big over pay imo. Turning 30, barely cracked 1k yards. He's good but this is a contract one of the top top tier wrs gets, he's not that
The final numbers won’t look close to that. Pollard isn’t getting $8m/yr. Ridley isn’t getting $23m/yr.

Latest posts

Back