- starting C - Lloyd Cushenberry ✅
- depth RG -Saahdiq Charles✅
- starting RT - Jonah Williams
- starting NT - DJ Reader
- starting OLB - Chase Young/Arik Armstead
- two starting ILBs - Kenneth Murray ✅ & Jerome Baker
- two starting CBs - Chidobe Awuzie ✅ & LJarius Sneed
- starting S - Justin Simmons

I like Calvin Ridley..... 23 mill a year and 50 guaranteed is kinda crazy though. I know FA is where overpaying happens. This is a big over pay imo. Turning 30, barely cracked 1k yards. He's good but this is a contract one of the top top tier wrs gets, he's not that

The guys we signed could have been had next week, or someone comparable.
or not. You don't know that. But what difference does it make? You know people can have multiple conversation at once? Crazy thought.. maybe you can make a second phone call while you wait for someone to call you back. Or... There's a team in place dealing multiple things at once.

If you look, the back up QB market was drying up fast. We got a quality one at the time we needed to get one.

I like Calvin Ridley..... 23 mill a year and 50 guaranteed is kinda crazy though. I know FA is where overpaying happens. This is a big over pay imo
That’s a lot but since the Callahan’s are planning on eliminating the running game, probably a good idea to have WR.
Now I think Levis can reach 700 attempts provided the OL is fixed enough for him to not die.

Figured Ridley would get paid after the Davis and Pittman deals. Didn't see 23 million though.

Glad to see we're committed to giving Levis a legit chance though. We'll know this time next year if he can be a franchise QB or not.

or not. You don't know that. But what difference does it make? You know people can have multiple conversation at once? Crazy thought.. maybe you can make a second phone call while you wait for someone to call you back. Or... There's a team in place dealing multiple things at once.

And now they overpay for a decent receiver.

Was wondering who he was - I keep seeing him pop up for Titans news
I saw him and followed him originally because I didn’t see a lot of titans related reporters.
I’ve since seen plenty of trash like this post where the original post was garbage speculation (by Russini) but then he takes a speculation post and uses it as fact to his own post.

I’m sure the titans are looking at armstead but we can all guess that by the loss of Autry and need for DL.
The fact Russini, who apparently is trustworthy regarding titans rumors, didn’t say anything about a source within the titans organization, just that the titans are expected to have an interest.
Basically he cheated off someone else’s incomplete homework.

Latest posts

Back