Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

She said EXPECTED TO HAVE.

Which is basically reporting it, without being liable if it doesn't develop.

And further more, said TEAMS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE INTEREST IN ARIK ARMISTEAD....
--- well no sheet sherlock...
you're reading way too far into the wording. if russini says the titans are expected to do anything its because they told her.

you're reading way too far into the wording. if russini says the titans are expected to do anything its because they told her.
Words mean things.

she said “the titans are expected to have interest.”
That’s synonymous with we have no current proof the titans are interested but my guess is that they will be.
And if they told her anything, she has every right to specifically state, per titans sources, they ARE interested. That would be a more credible statement with some sort of actual meaning.

That’s his entire point. The individual’s guess work is no different than any person on this site.

Then as a journalist she should choose her words better. Expected to have interest =/= actively having interest. Either the Titans are actively interested or someone is speculating based on the Ran 49ers connection.

Day 3 and we’re signing back up O-linemen and 3rd string QBs.
Um... very important since back up o-linemen and 3rd sting QBs have literally cost us a playoff birth.

I'm sure Mason immediately takes over Willis. He played really well in 3 starts last year and has solid numbers for a career back up. Good signing.

Um... very important since back up o-linemen and 3rd sting QBs have literally cost us a playoff birth.

I'm sure Mason immediately takes over Willis. He played really well in 3 starts last year and has solid numbers for a career back up. Good signing.

The guys we signed could have been had next week, or someone comparable.

Latest posts

Back