Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Willis is going to the PS and no one is going to pick him up. I like the Rudolph signing due to the price we got him. Hate to see paying 10 mil for a backup QB to sit the bench and play maybe 150 snaps in a year.

This said after the Ridley signing I am becoming more optimistic even though we way overpaid for a 30 yr old receiver. I also think it's not crazy we land Bowers or Harrison Jr in the draft which would just be an insane turn around for the offensive weapons on this team. I know Harrison JR seems like he is out of reach but here is how it could play out..

Bears - QB
Commanders - QB
Patriots - QB
Cardinals - LT (released theirs today)
Chargers - Edge / CB / Bowers
Giants - CB / Edge
Titans - Harrison Jr /Bowers

Harrison Jr ain’t falling. Cardinals signed an OT and the Chargers and Giants would take him too. Bowers should be available. Either Alt or one of the top WRs will be there too

I agree. There are enough weapons, with an improved OL that Levis has no excuse in 2024. Show us something to get excited about, or Callahan can pick out his QB of the future in 2025.
Don’t you worry. If he doesn’t have success, you’ll see plenty of excuses pop up.
New HC, new OC, new weapons, OL hasn’t geled, etc.
They’ll probably come out even if he does well, just not well enough for everybody.

It’s pretty crazy seeing how many people have crowned the ravens SB champs already after signing a washed up, dead 30 year old RB and losing part of their D.

Ridley was a huge signing today. Probably one of our most impressive ones the franchise has seen. We landed the top WR on the market. This was a a big win for Ran and Callahan era.

We finally added speed and playmaking with Ridley/Pollard. Just need to add another piece to the OLine before the draft and the offense is looking good.

We need to round out this week with some defensive free agents. Still need a starter at DL, LB, CB, and safety

To any outsider reading the entirety of this thread, I image they became bi-polar.

for the excited ones, I’ve seen this one before.
For the not excited ones, I’ve seen this one before.

just let the season happen and root for the titans. Just remember those who rooted for them to lose last year and remember the Jags fans as they fully believe Gabe Davis was an upgrade over Ridley and “now” they’re going to “own the division for a decade”.

All I remember is the look on the faces of the Jags fans as our Titans knocked them out of the playoffs… couldn’t have been prouder of our boys for getting the job done and this knockout blow happened with their golden boy franchise qb guiding the team vs. 2022 when they beat us and our qb that had been with the team for 2 weeks.

All I remember is the look on the faces of the Jags fans as our Titans knocked them out of the playoffs… couldn’t have been prouder of our boys for getting the job done and this knockout blow happened with their golden boy franchise qb guiding the team vs. 2022 when they beat us and our qb that had been with the team for 2 weeks.
On a blown call that has been called opposite in multiple cases since.
Over course the Dobbs “fumble”.

To any outsider reading the entirety of this thread, I image they became bi-polar.

just let the season happen and root for the titans. Just remember those who rooted for them to lose last year and remember the Jags fans as they fully believe Gabe Davis was an upgrade over Ridley and “now” they’re going to “own the division for a decade”.

Titans fans be

GOAT Lawrence excelled in the playoffs last year.... well I am sure she will GOAT out this year for sure though

refs handed that game to tarpkitties with GOAT Lawrence on the sidelines

Lol are we really acting like Ridley is some superstar WR? Not a bad singing but I wouldn't pretend he sends the offense over the top or anything.

Lol are we really acting like Ridley is some superstar WR? Not a bad singing but I wouldn't pretend he sends the offense over the top or anything.
He was the best free agent receiver. He looked like he was gonna be a superstar before his suspension. At worst he gives us a second legitimate receiver for Levis. At best he reaches the potential he once showed and we have a superstar. Hard to not be happy with this signing unless he does some dumb shit.

Latest posts

Back