Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Since Ran and team went to bed after signing Ridley, just some clarification on L'Jarius Sneed. The Titans and the Colts are the two teams trying to trade for him. Pick compensation between the teams and the Chiefs has been agreed to, the problem is they feel he is asking for too much $. I think I saw someone on here say they heard he wants $22M/yr.

Not sure what is going on with Simmons. Last we heard the Titans were pursuing him and then crickets ever since.

I really feel like Ran and his team has fell asleep at the wheel.
Remember when we were talking about TRADING for DHop? But Ran knew that eventually AZ would have to cut him anyway. I have a feeling Ran has a plan with Sneed as well. I could be wrong, but KC probably doesn’t want to carry that contract when they could rescind his franchise tender and likely get a 3rd round comp pick next year when he signs with us or the Colts. Ran has a plan I bet. Will be curious to see what happens here.

I think first round is going to be LT but for the rest of the draft I expect to see alot of defense.

Corners and lineman and a late LB.

Remember when we were talking about TRADING for DHop? But Ran knew that eventually AZ would have to cut him anyway. I have a feeling Ran has a plan with Sneed as well. I could be wrong, but KC probably doesn’t want to carry that contract when they could rescind his franchise tender and likely get a 3rd round comp pick next year when he signs with us or the Colts. Ran has a plan I bet. Will be curious to see what happens here.
I am with you on this thought until I saw that Chiefs restructured MaHomes contract to free up $23M in cap space.

Whats the point of huge QB contracts if you know the team is going to come crawling to you every offseason asking for a restructure?

I am with you on this thought until I saw that Chiefs restructured MaHomes contract to free up $23M in cap space.

Whats the point of huge QB contracts if you know the team is going to come crawling to you every offseason asking for a restructure?
players win bigly on the restructures

pulls not guaranteed money forward most times

PLUS media pretends they are really sacrificing for the team

I'm sure he didn't take a pay cut. Probably got a huge lump sum that they can kick down the road.

I'm sure he didn't take a pay cut. Probably got a huge lump sum that they can kick down the road.
Same thing we did with Byard two or three times. Makes sense at the time, but eventually you'll get to the point when you're overpaying for a regressing player.

• G Andrus Peat is visiting the Titans on a free-agent visit, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
Former 1st round pick of the Saints. 3 pro bowls. Signed extension in 2020. 30 years old. Played G most of his career but out of need, NO moved him to T last year.

Never heard of him.. but why not? Worth the look.

• G Andrus Peat is visiting the Titans on a free-agent visit, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per a source.
Former 1st round pick of the Saints. 3 pro bowls. Signed extension in 2020. 30 years old. Played G most of his career but out of need, NO moved him to T last year.

Never heard of him.. but why not? Worth the look.
Hopefully they will try him out at Linebacker.

Latest posts

Back