Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

No confirmation of any kind that I can find but someone decided to make part of a YT video dedicated to a connection between titans and Clowney returning.

I’m glad I can find no confirmation. Terrible idea of a signing if it’s even considered.

No confirmation of any kind that I can find but someone decided to make part of a YT video dedicated to a connection between titans and Clowney returning.

I’m glad I can find no confirmation. Terrible idea of a signing if it’s even considered.

He was not too good when he was year, but has had a couple good year and one bad since he left. He’s unpredictable

I’m a hard NO on Clowney. He wasn’t good in Nashville his first go around.

when the position of guy who sprints past the QB and removes himself from the play comes up, I might be good with signing him.

I remember watching us beat the Chargers that year on the last play at the goal line. SJD was the reason we got down there as he was charged with two defensive penalties that drive if I remember correctly.

Right now, I'll take this signing, simply as a sign that Ran and team finally woke up and signed someone on defense. Lets see what our new DC and DL coach can do with Sebastian.

Titans signed DT Sebastian Joseph-Day, formerly of the 49ers, to a one-year contract.
Joseph-Day played two games with the 49ers last season after being released by the Chargers in November. A run stuffer who has bounced around the league since 2021, Joseph-Day joins a Titans defense graded by Pro Football Focus as the NFL’s ninth worst rush defense in 2023.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it should be noted that SJD was released more so out of budget reasons and giving him a chance to play for a contended, rather than simply performance. He wasn't a world beater in terms of production, but he was solid and was a team captain.

At the very least, his leadership will be valuable on what will likely be a pretty young unit for 2024. Looking like will be starting about 6 guys aged 25 or under unless another CB and/or Safety are signed.

Unfortunately he's damaged goods. He's barely played the last three seasons.
Maybe, maybe not. His injuries the last two years were unrelated.. ACL and Achilles. He's still only 29 but it is concerning that his only two full seasons were his first two in 2017 and 18.

His coverage stats were still fantastic even in a small sample size the last two years. Definitely worth brining him and see what's up. View attachment 21664

Latest posts

Back