Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Why?
If he had the exact same resume to date and was a 7th round pick, he still wouldn’t be worth it.

Supposedly he was top 15 talent until his injury. I think we are all looking at the situation hindsight 2020. Had we drafted him 3rd round I think alot of us would have jumped for joy thinking we got a draft day steal.

Also the fact that we desperately needed a CB. I saw nothing wrong in drafting him, just thought a first rounder was too rich for him.

Outcome has been atrocious but there's no denying in he had all the measurables and talent you want in a CB.

Supposedly he was top 15 talent until his injury. I think we are all looking at the situation hindsight 2020. Had we drafted him 3rd round I think alot of us would have jumped for joy thinking we got a draft day steal.

Also the fact that we desperately needed a CB. I saw nothing wrong in drafting him, just thought a first rounder was too rich for him.

Outcome has been atrocious but there's no denying in he had all the measurables and talent you want in a CB.
Guarantee the jumping for joy on the StEaL idea.
People did it for Willis.

same situation considered, was he worth a 3rd? No. Was he at the time? Maybe, some argued even higher.
Was Farley worth a 3rd? No. Was he at the time, I guess maybe. He had 1 year of high level college success, then was coming off a hiatus due to injury. To me, that automatically means risky pick. Hard to justify risky 1st round picks.

So the Texans have 11 DE/DT/Edge players. They aren't keeping all of them on the 53 man. They pretty much signed every DL player that hit the market lol.

That is going to be a difficult pass rush to block.

seriously though, more than they need for sure but a solid rotation of guys can be deadly for opposing QBs.
Imagine if Autry played only 3/4 qtrs of each game and was saved more for the late game. He was a beast as the focal point (aside Simmons) and played full games.

That is going to be a difficult pass rush to block.

seriously though, more than they need for sure but a solid rotation of guys can be deadly for opposing QBs.
Imagine if Autry played only 3/4 qtrs of each game and was saved more for the late game. He was a beast as the focal point (aside Simmons) and played full games.
They can't keep all those guys.

They can't keep all those guys.
I know, my first statement was a joke that they’d have 11 DL on the field.

but, while they can’t keep all of them, say they keep 7-8. GB a few years ago showed the groundwork for a league wide dominant pass rush by rotating a bunch of of decent players, not really “stars”.
We know they have at least 1 star in Anderson, but rotating these other guys make a dangerous pass rush.

of the couple they have to cut, maybe Tennessee can get something but that is the kind of D that tells everyone, you better have an OL.

Except for the tight hips that limit his ability to transition. He was never going to be a decent cornerback. They should have moved him to safety.

Latest posts

Back