Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Oh I guess this counts as the mega thread for offseason moves. My bad on the new thread. I love this move
I have no idea. I just know posting the report that we are trading for Sneed exactly one post after a "Good riddance to Sneed" post was an opportunity I didn't want to pass up.

While I was against this previously, it was mostly due to the acquisition cost and then having to pay him. A future 3rd and third year's 7th for Sneed is a very good deal for us. Props to Ran here.

Now let's see the money...

Still worried about LB. Safety has lots of options remaining. But the framework for a very solid defense is there. On paper at least, we look better than we did 3 months ago.

Love this for a 3rd rounder and also a swap of 7ths? Nice. I hope it's not like 20 plus mill a year though because that'd be alot. I think jaire Alexander is the top earning Cb at like 21.6 mill a year

I like that we didn't give up much. But I'm scared to know the contract, is it true he turned down 20 mill a year? If this contract is more than that that's kinda alot for him - considering the huge holes we still need to fill

Love this for a 3rd rounder and also a swap of 7ths? Nice. I hope it's not like 20 plus mill a year though because that'd be alot. I think jaire Alexander is the top earning Cb at like 21.6 mill a year
It’ll be somewhere around that. Dude had an amazing season last year. He’s getting paid. It’s how it works.

View attachment 21667

Yeah surprising the Titans finally won a trade; but that contract is the next thing - rumored to be one of the highest in NFL history for a corner soooo yah…

I really don’t know how good our corners are, but for 30 plus million a year I hope it’s the best pair of corners I’ve laid eyes on in Houston/Tennessee.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like our new gm though. He coughed and he sneezed and he blew out a Ridley, a pollard, a crushing berries, then he sneed one more time and we got a pair of legit corners. .

Latest posts

Back