Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Our defense just got legit. Still need a Safety, MLB, and NT. I think they will sign a Safety and target the other 2 in the draft.

How is our defense legit when we’re still missing starters at 3 crucial positions? Actually 4, because they still need another legit edge rusher.

How is our defense legit when we’re still missing starters at 3 crucial positions? Actually 4, because they still need another legit edge rusher.

We have several top players at key positions that is what makes it legit. I didnt say we skyrocketed to #1 but I expect a top 10 Defense with this group. If we sign Simmons at safety then I would say top 5.

Here I was ready for an Astros style rebuild, and Ran is like "Nah"

I've loved most of the moves so far...and that's a steal for Sneed IMO. I was just really...hoping not to give a second whether it was this year or next year...and I'm perfectly fine with a future 3rd.

Can't fix everything right away,...but he's sure trying.

Yeah, we're probably taking a FS in the 2nd round or so, cause we have none currently.
I still think one shows up in free agency. I wonder if getting the two corners and potentially Simmons or Mayo is just how the cards played out……or if it is the philosophy of Wilson/callahan/carthon to build a strong secondary and work forward to the line of scrimmage?

Latest posts

Back