Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

We went from Fulton to Sneed.
It’s been so long (if ever) we have had corners of this talent level I’m afraid I may think I’m watching the other team when I am watching the titans. It’s like you went inside the house after work and left a chevette in your driveway…. You come out the next day to go back to work and a Mercedes is sitting there.

I still think one shows up in free agency. I wonder if getting the two corners and potentially Simmons or Mayo is just how the cards played out……or if it is the philosophy of Wilson/callahan/carthon to build a strong secondary and work forward to the line of scrimmage?
Definitely feels like a defensive philosophy. Having high quality corners will allow us to blitz more instead of just dropping everyone into coverage like Bowen did.

Definitely feels like a defensive philosophy. Having high quality corners will allow us to blitz more instead of just dropping everyone into coverage like Bowen did.
I like watching Sneed blitz as well. I am sure I will like watching it a whole lot more in two tone blue.

It’s been so long (if ever) we have had corners of this talent level I’m afraid I may think I’m watching the other team when I am watching the titans. It’s like you went inside the house after work and left a chevette in your driveway…. You come out the next day to go back to work and a Mercedes is sitting there.
When’s the last time the Titans had two legit corners?

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the secondary was pretty solid with Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler and the fairly decent guys in 2019.

it was brief because Ryan fell apart on n 20

but, it also showed how a pass rush can help some average guys like Leshaun Sims, Adoree Jackson, breon borders, Amani Hooker, and the tail end of Jon Joseph

titans still need pass rush or these guys are gonna be left out to dry.

Guys are we… are we actually umm… are we actually trying to win next year? It seems like we are trying to win but I don’t want to jump to conclusions.

I thought the secondary was pretty solid with Logan Ryan, Malcolm Butler and the fairly decent guys in 2019.

it was brief because Ryan fell apart on n 20

but, it also showed how a pass rush can help some average guys like Leshaun Sims, Adoree Jackson, breon borders, Amani Hooker, and the tail end of Jon Joseph

titans still need pass rush or these guys are gonna be left out to dry.
This is why I think they.possibly go defense heavy in the draft. LT at 1, DT or DE with 2. Then combination of LB, S, and WR the rest of the way.

This is why I think they.possibly go defense heavy in the draft. LT at 1, DT or DE with 2. Then combination of LB, S, and WR the rest of the way.
You may be right. There’s just so many good WRs in the first couple rounds I was hoping we would file the biggest defense needs in FA and go WR round 2

Guys are we… are we actually umm… are we actually trying to win next year? It seems like we are trying to win but I don’t want to jump to conclusions.

I know... it's weird. For some reason I am totally caught off guard by the idea that they apparently think we have a shot to be competitive this year.

Latest posts

Back