Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Not sure why folks think a new LB is so important. Gibbens and OTIS both had Top 30 grades last year. I could easily see Dr. Gibby reading offenses with the green dot, OTIS flying around in coverage tackling anything that moves and Murray as the athletic freak pass rusher.
CB, DL and S are far bigger concerns.

Not sure why folks think a new LB is so important. Gibbens and OTIS both had Top 30 grades last year. I could easily see Dr. Gibby reading offenses with the green dot, OTIS flying around in coverage tackling anything that moves and Murray as the athletic freak pass rusher.
CB, DL and S are far bigger concerns.
Dr. Gibbens is not an NFL athlete that is the problem

We still have plenty of money. Is it not odd we have not signed anybody lately? We got lots of holes and not enough draft picks to fill them

We still have plenty of money. Is it not odd we have not signed anybody lately? We got lots of holes and not enough draft picks to fill them
Players have to negotiate, maybe they’d rather play elsewhere.

I saw that contract negotiation is what seems to have ended the Sneed trade.

Players have to negotiate, maybe they’d rather play elsewhere.

I saw that contract negotiation is what seems to have ended the Sneed trade.
Titans offered him 4 yr/$80M. He walked away. Nobody has mentioned what the Chiefs agreed on pick wise. I do know no one offered the Chiefs a 1st or 2nd from the things I've read.

Titans offered him 4 yr/$80M. He walked away. Nobody has mentioned what the Chiefs agreed on pick wise. I do know no one offered the Chiefs a 1st or 2nd from the things I've read.

A CB walking away from $80 million over 4 years. Good riddance and I'm glad he turned it down.

Corner is always a position of need and takes the top one away from KC; wish they’d sign Simmons at safety that be a pretty complete offseason after they draft Alt at LT

Latest posts

Back