Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Beasley ranked above anyone is silly. Clowney ain’t the top FA available either. I read an article from Cleveland touting Clowney as a “sack master” I assume that involves his beanbag and not on the field sacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why exactly do we need a RT so badly? Between Quessenberry, Sambrailo, and Lamm, surely one of them can slide into the RT spot?

Quessenberry and Sambrailo were very solid last year on the left side. I'd expect them to battle it out for the RT spot. Maybe add someone in the draft in the middle rounds to compete. But I don't see a need to restructure and add another high priced FA.

Also, Kelly hasn't signed anywhere else. It's still possible we bring him back.

More and more of these mock drafts are showing us taking a RT, with our first round pick. If we do that I may not watch the rest of the draft. This team needs premier picks/players at CB,WR, and OLB. Draft a tackle in the 4th round, we need players with the first four picks.

Bring Kelly back just do not go o-line in the first round yet again.

More and more of these mock drafts are showing us taking a RT, with our first round pick. If we do that I may not watch the rest of the draft. This team needs premier picks/players at CB,WR, and OLB. Draft a tackle in the 4th round, we need players with the first four picks.

If we draft a RT 1st round, I’m petitioning for a @520 fire JRob thread.

Why exactly do we need a RT so badly? Between Quessenberry, Sambrailo, and Lamm, surely one of them can slide into the RT spot?

Quessenberry and Sambrailo were very solid last year on the left side. I'd expect them to battle it out for the RT spot. Maybe add someone in the draft in the middle rounds to compete. But I don't see a need to restructure and add another high priced FA.

Also, Kelly hasn't signed anywhere else. It's still possible we bring him back.
If you think needing to TE to hang back to cover is “very solid” then OK. Those guys were barely adequate as was Kelly. All three got moved around by the better DL. That’s why Kelly is gone. AND before someone starts in about Henry’s 2k yards, I suggest you look at his yards after contact.

We need a RT, but not in the first. As I said before, let’s go get another Big Country in the 4th. Roos was a 2nd rounder and a really good LT. We can find a guy later than the 1st.

We need a RT, but not in the first. As I said before, let’s go get another Big Country in the 4th. Roos was a 2nd rounder and a really good LT. We can find a guy later than the 1st.
If we can do it financially and his health checks out...I'd rather sign a vet like Schwartz...open up the draft for CB, WR or TE.

You mean a "jrobs official farewell tour" thread

Got mularkey and Mary. Jrob, you're next!!!
Ya. I couldn’t remember the specific wording but that’s it.
And only if he drafts RT in the 1st.
I suppose there are other ways I’d approve too, but that was the suggestion.

Absolutely. Of the 64 starting tackles in the league, only half were taken in the 1st. Heck, Schwartz was taken in the 2nd, Bhaktari in the 4th and Villanueva wasn't even drafted. I trust Jrob to find a good one in the later rounds. He found Brewer UDFA.

You mean a "jrobs official farewell tour" thread

Got mularkey and Mary. Jrob, you're next!!!
I still shake my head at the amount of people who thought that guy was a franchise QB.. 2 years removed and he is down to 3.5 mil a year backup.

If you think needing to TE to hang back to cover is “very solid” then OK. Those guys were barely adequate as was Kelly. All three got moved around by the better DL. That’s why Kelly is gone. AND before someone starts in about Henry’s 2k yards, I suggest you look at his yards after contact.
We already have invested enough at OL. Lewan is coming back, so the left side won't need help. Giving help to one side of the OL isn't really that crazy.

And I watched Quessenberry a lot and really liked what I saw. Give them some competition, sure. But not 1st or 2nd round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back