Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, you'd have to think Stills would come for near vet minimum too. I wouldn't expect much if he did come here, but the connection he had with Tanne in Miami would be worth a vet minimum signing, imo.

Stills makes so much sense. Deep threat who’s produced to an extent everywhere he’s gone, especially with Tanny. Solid complimentary piece who would be cheap.

Stills makes so much sense. Deep threat who’s produced to an extent everywhere he’s gone, especially with Tanny. Solid complimentary piece who would be cheap.
Brown
Reynolds
Stills
Rookie

Solid...Brown is obviously the #1...if he can't go could one of the other 2 step up? With Davis we knew he could

Brown
Reynolds
Stills
Rookie

Solid...Brown is obviously the #1...if he can't go could one of the other 2 step up? With Davis we knew he could
It’s a good point. I think it would have to be a group effort. Henry will continue to be the bell cow for this team so that factors in too.

LIttle bit of love from pundits- tip of the hat to JRob.

NFL experts debate free agency: Biggest head-scratchers, best moves, more

NFL free agency 2021 winners and losers: Best and worst signings, value deals, gut reactions and more

Which edge rusher signing will turn out to be the best in two years?

Fowler:
Bud Dupree, Titans. He might be the most gifted pass-rusher in the group, so if he puts it all together in Tennessee, he has a chance to dominate. Expect a slow start to the 2021 season due to his ACL tear in December, but the Titans are playing the long-term game with a massive five-year, $82.5-million deal. His unique blend of power and speed will age well.

Yates:
Denico Autry, Titans. While he won't play exclusively as an edge player, I love the Titans adding Autry. It's rare that players see their first major contract after the age of 30, but Autry has aged well and is just a no-nonsense, rock-solid player. Tennessee got better.

I am shocked we have not already signed Kerrigan he would be a great fit here!

The only reasons I can think of are:

1. We are super limited in cap space, so a rotational edge piece may not be the best use of that space.

2. He said he wants to be starter somewhere, not a role/rotational player. I don't see him pushing Landry to the bench, so unless he backs off that demand, he probably won't want to come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back