Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Watkins has been awesome.... at times... when he’s not injured.
But hey, the reality is he could be a really nice complimentary piece. Watkins has performed as a top tier WR2 consistently his whole career while skipped for targets behind Hill and Kelce for years. He’s got 4.43 speed and is only 27. Definitely could turn into big help if he comes here. I just don’t think he will.

Yeah. He'd be a stud #2 when he's healthy. Problem is, he's never healthy.

Why? Watkins has been awesome.... at times... when he’s not injured.
But hey, the reality is he could be a really nice complimentary piece. Watkins has performed as a top tier WR2 consistently his whole career while skipped for targets behind Hill and Kelce for years. He’s got 4.43 speed and is only 27. Definitely could turn into big help if he comes here. I just don’t think he will.

just replace Watkins name with Adoree. But the energy on this board is totally different about those 2 players. Lol makes no sense to me. Hard pass on Watkins.

Watkins last 3 years in a top offense is averaging...

43 recs
538 yds
3 TDs

Those are great #2 stats.....for a Ravens WR

Watkins is a BUST considering what he was supposed to be coming out of Clemson. Literally one of the best WR's I've ever seen in college and I've seen some great ones.

Watkins is a BUST considering what he was supposed to be coming out of Clemson. Literally one of the best WR's I've ever seen in college and I've seen some great ones.

Yep. Same as Corey Davis basically.

I venture to guess he will cost more than I'd be willing to pay. But if we sign him, I'll hype myself up for the few games he's healthy.

Sign em both. These are the kind of moves that winning teams tend to make. They find players who haven’t lived up to the hype and they come in and produce.
I agree...I'd rather Robinson then guys like Batson or Raymond

Brown
Reynolds
Robinson
Rookie

Thats a solid 4

Sign em both. These are the kind of moves that winning teams tend to make. They find players who haven’t lived up to the hype and they come in and produce.

A lot depends on what vision they have for the offense going forward. If we are going to remain a heavy run team, probably one more receiver is adequate.

Personally, I would like to transition to a bit more pass focused offense. Let tannehill cook a little more and not overuse Henry so much. Hopefully Evans can be a healthy and productive pass catcher this season as well.

If they want to do that, we probably need two more receivers and probably another te.

Watkins last 3 years in a top offense is averaging...

43 recs
538 yds
3 TDs

Those are great #2 stats.....for a Ravens WR
He's at best, their #3. Probably #4 if you factor RB targets. I'll take that all day. Anquan Boldin was hurt a good bit the first half of his career, then become durable and reliable.

He's better than CD and no many here were anti- resigning him.

That said, I'm sure the Titans "interest" was before signing Reynolds.

He's at best, their #3. Probably #4 if you factor RB targets. I'll take that all day. Anquan Boldin was hurt a good bit the first half of his career, then become durable and reliable.

He's better than CD and no many here were anti- resigning him.

That said, I'm sure the Titans "interest" was before signing Reynolds.
As a 3 or 4, not as a 2 like some were suggesting...and if he's cheap sure
But I would take Davis over him, the issue with Davis was the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back