Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So ummm

whose our #2 WR? And 3 ... and 4..:disbelief:
I feel thats the biggest void as well, I know the draft is deep but not sure if we want to go into the season with a rookie as a #2 do we?

Although with D being addressed in FA, could we go WR at 22 now?

I feel thats the biggest void as well, I know the draft is deep but not sure if we want to go into the season with a rookie as a #2 do we?

Not with AJ as number one and the rest rookies. Gotta have a vet in the plans some where.

Some WR still available id like to see as #2

Robinson..could a 2 or better 3?
McKenzie...same as Robinson?
Lazard..injury?
Stills
Watkins...injury prone?

Yeah I’m with ya there ... feel much better if they woulda grabbed a #2 in free agency and then addressed WR semi early in Day-2 of draft (since it’s so deep) but at this point the veteran WRs are being scooped up left n right

I hope we don’t
Why? Watkins has been awesome.... at times... when he’s not injured.
But hey, the reality is he could be a really nice complimentary piece. Watkins has performed as a top tier WR2 consistently his whole career while skipped for targets behind Hill and Kelce for years. He’s got 4.43 speed and is only 27. Definitely could turn into big help if he comes here. I just don’t think he will.

But hey, the reality is he could be a really nice complimentary piece. Watkins has performed as a top tier WR2 consistently his whole career while skipped for targets behind Hill and Kelce for years. He’s got 4.43 speed and is only 27. Definitely could turn into big help if he comes here. I just don’t think he will.
You answered your own question why in your first sentence lol

In three seasons with the Chiefs, Watkins, 27, recorded 129 catches for 1,613 yards and eight touchdowns (34 regular-season games). In 2020, Watkins missed the Chiefs’ first two playoff games with a calf injury, and he played only 23 snaps in Super Bowl LV. He made one catch for 13 yards. He was limited to 10 regular-season games as he dealt with calf and hamstring injuries

In three seasons with the Chiefs, Watkins, 27, recorded 129 catches for 1,613 yards and eight touchdowns (34 regular-season games). In 2020, Watkins missed the Chiefs’ first two playoff games with a calf injury, and he played only 23 snaps in Super Bowl LV. He made one catch for 13 yards. He was limited to 10 regular-season games as he dealt with calf and hamstring injuries
Yep, We don’t need another Hammy case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back