Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
See a lot of “why didn’t we sign X” posts.

I’m know money is tight as it is and there was mention of the rookies acting another 10 mil or close to. How much should also be kept to spend on any necessary players throughout the year for injuries or Kicker or whatever other “need” the Titans get created for them?

Not necessarily, for example, $10 mil over the 5 years is only 2 per season. If the last years are voidable, you could minimize the blow. I’m thinking the number reported is a phantom number in regards to total payout.
A poster just reported a $19m cap hit in year 2.

Counting on Fulton to start with such limited experience in a Super Bowl window is insane.
Hooker may be the SS but then we’ll need someone to replace Hookers 470 snaps from last year. We play 3 safeties ALOT.
Lamm is getting paid backup money and can’t possibly be the plan at RT.
Firkser is not a TE1 because he cannot block. Switching between him and Swain would be a ridiculous giveaway as to what kind of play we’re running. A TE1 needs to do some of everything.

This.

We have ENORMOUS holes all over the roster right now. The secondary is frightful, and has zero depth. Tackle is a problem. No TE 1 as you said, and nothing behind aj at wr.

Honestly I don't see how we possibly fill them all.

Jrob better absolutely skull fck this draft or we are in trouble.

This.

We have ENORMOUS holes all over the roster right now. The secondary is frightful, and has zero depth. Tackle is a problem. No TE 1 as you said, and nothing behind aj at wr.

Honestly I don't see how we possibly fill them all.

Jrob better absolutely skull *** this draft or we are in trouble.

We have an entire team filled with TEs how do we not have a TE number 1?

Heaven forbid but what would happen if AJ Brown got a bad injury? Our top 3 offense would be awful!

Glad we have improved our pass rush, but as of now on paper, this maybe the worst secondary we have ever had. J-Rob must kill this draft!

You guys clamoring for Fuller realize there is 31 other teams right? Some of those teams might actually be more competitive and some have more money to spend. A "major offseason blunder"... really?!?

Don't get me wrong, it would be fantastic, but let's not assume JRob can just waive a magic wand and make it happen. I wouldn't hold my breath. Given our roster and cap situation, I think JRob is having a helluva good free agency.
Yea, please help me understand the fuller love.
Hes never played more than 11 games in his career and just got popped for PEDs. Not a dude I want to pay up for.
View attachment 18303

Heaven forbid but what would happen if AJ Brown got a bad injury? Our top 3 offense would be awful!

Glad we have improved our pass rush, but as of now on paper, this maybe the worst secondary we have ever had. J-Rob must kill this draft!
Agree offense will definitely suffer if AJ is out no doubt about it.

As for secondary I don’t quite see it the same way. Hooker is faster and showed to be more of a playmaker than Kenny so that spot should actually be an upgrade. Jenkins and Fulton are arguably better than Malcolm and Adoree, at worst they are a slight downgrade.

The main issue I see is depth. Depth at WR after AJ, depth at CB after Fulton and depth at S after Cruikshank.

Kyle Fuller just got cut. If we could sign him major upgrade! Jenkins maybe better hard to say Fulton is based on what we saw last year. And we do not have a slot/nickel corner. That kevin johnson guy we signed is no answer, and I hope doesn't see the field except for special teams.

But the need for some WR is there and the pool is shrinking more than corner market!

View attachment 18304

So some of our signings arent included in this number? Can someone tell me who is not factored into this $14.5m?

Very surprised at the lack of activity from the Colts. I guess they're planning to grab the best of the rest for cheap deals. Could set them up nicely for the long term if they play it right. But I expected them to go all-in for this year.

View attachment 18304

So some of our signings arent included in this number? Can someone tell me who is not factored into this $14.5m?

Very surprised at the lack of activity from the Colts. I guess they're planning to grab the best of the rest for cheap deals. Could set them up nicely for the long term if they play it right. But I expected them to go all-in for this year.

Firkser, Sambrailo, Jenkins, and Johnson.

Plus you have to allocate for rookie contracts. Titans have a lot of picks so spotrac is estimating $9.5 million to rookies.

Firkser, Sambrailo, Jenkins, and Johnson.

Plus you have to allocate for rookie contracts. Titans have a lot of picks so spotrac is estimating $9.5 million to rookies.
Know off the top of your head how many picks we have by chance? I'm disappointed we gave a 4th for King half way through last season and he's now gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back