Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do we. Great RB, promising young's WRs, outstanding defense when people are healthy.

We don't have Sean McVay calling plays though, so we'll need to replace Downing too.
I'll agree with RB and defense (when they're playing well) and also OC. I don't know about WR. We'll never know because of Downing. Having Henry is almost detramental to this offense. Downing doesn't believe in balance. He believes in Henry.

Unless Simmons pulls some diva crap like AJ, then I’m pretty sure he’ll be resigned. Simmons is more of a Derrick Henry type or player than an AJ Brown type. Hard nose, hard worker, blue collar, team player, etc. He’s staying a Titan.

"The Titans have decided to trade Simmons to X team for 3 1sts and a 2nd"

"Breaking, fans burn down the Titans new stadium"

Simmons isn't Brown. We shouldn't be concerned about the Titans not signing him.

"The Titans have decided to trade Simmons to X team for 3 1sts and a 2nd"

"Breaking, fans burn down the Titans new stadium"

Simmons isn't Brown. We shouldn't be concerned about the Titans not signing him.
Three first and a second? I love Simmons but I would take that package in a heartbeat

Promising young WR’s? Are you talking about the Titans?

Burks looked good before the injury. Phillips started out great in week 1 before getting dinged up. At his size, that's probably going to be something he's going to have to deal with a lot. Chig also looks good (yes I understand he's a TE, but he's still a receiving threat).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back