Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams made it work with Donald. Go find a QB and it doesn't matter. Tanne ain't it. As much as I would like Willis to be it, he is at least a full season away from being anywhere near ready.
I tend to agree here. With a great defense and RB, a difference making QB could take us all the way. Tannehill has shown the ability to succeed when all the pieces around him are great, but he has no ability to elevate those around him.
I’m not sure there will be a better solution available though.
Lamar Jackson could be available but we can’t afford him. There’s 2 good QBs in the draft that will be gone before we pick. Maybe Hendon Hooker can be something as a round 2 pick?

Here’s the free agents:
View attachment 20179
I don’t know that anyone besides Lamar is better than Tannehill. I’m somewhat interested in Daniel Jones.

I tend to agree here. With a great defense and RB, a difference making QB could take us all the way. Tannehill has shown the ability to succeed when all the pieces around him are great, but he has no ability to elevate those around him.
Lamar Jackson could be available but we can’t afford him. There’s 2 good QBs in the draft that will be gone before we pick. Maybe Hendon Hooker can be something as a round 2 pick?

Here’s the free agents:
View attachment 20179
I don’t know that anyone besides Lamar is better than Tannehill. I’m somewhat interested in Daniel Jones.

I would take Tanny over any of those guys listed even Lamar.

Here’s the free agents:
View attachment 20179
We have never seen Tannehill when all the pieces around him are great. He has had a crappy o-line, bad receivers, and borderline TEs. The only thing he has had in his favor is Henry.

Here’s the free agents:
View attachment 20179
Titans wont shape their O to the current talent

jackson requires entire O to be built around his limited mental and physical skill set

jackson would be the worst qb in the nfl as a Titan

I disagree. He has his problems and he's probably a step below mahomes/Allen/Rodgers etc. But ppl act like he's malik Willis.
Feel free, by all means.

As you said, he has problems.

He's definitely SEVERAL steps below the QBs you named, as well as the rest of the top half of the starting QBs in the NFL, including Tannehill.

He's better than Willis, but that's not saying much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back