Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I was at that game and remember it all too well. Don’t forget about the refs blowing a missed delay of game call by about 4 seconds on the pass to heap that set up their game winning field goal. Still blows my mind that they got away with such a blown non call.
I had forgotten that was the game. I griped about that for weeks
I can’t understand why a blatant infraction cannot be called back or at least be examined. If the rat birds had got the delay of game penalty, I doubt them winning after that

Broken Record didn’t take long to get old…

I'm literally just spewing the things alot of y'all say before even knowing what the hell it's going to look like - that crap is all over here. 'Great signing, Great draft pick, Man, we're going to throw the ball all day, Best offensive line inbound' ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.......

We honestly need an accountability feature somewhere near the avatar, that way when you say asinine things in 2024, if by 2026 it's the worst take ever submitted - you get docked points.

Stop saying ANY HIRE is a good hire until you see the roster we're going to field, and if we get out bidded in Free Agency on crucial pieces, out drafted in the NFL Draft, and worst of all - hit with another long season of injuries.

Is it a step in the right direction, absolutely. But coaches don't play the game - players do. And if we keep trying to get by cheap on the offensive line via Daleys, Dillards, etc - then absolutely nothing is going to change - In that regard, RWILL is more likely to change his own tires than us change on the pass protection side of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm literally just spewing the things alot of y'all say before even knowing what the hell it's going to look like - that crap is all over here. 'Great signing, Great draft pick, Man, we're going to throw the ball all day, Best offensive line inbound' ya-da-ya-da-ya-da.......

We honestly need an accountability feature somewhere near the avatar, that way when you say asinine things in 2024, if by 2026 it's the worst take ever submitted - you get docked points.

Stop saying ANY HIRE is a good hire until you see the roster we're going to field, and if we get out bidded in Free Agency on crucial pieces, out drafted in the NFL Draft, and worst of all - hit with another long season of injuries.

Is it a step in the right direction, absolutely. But coaches don't play the game - players do. And if we keep trying to get by cheap on the offensive line via Daleys, Dillards, etc - then absolutely nothing is going to change - In that regard, RWILL is more likely to change his own tires than us change on the pass protection side of things.
Where does “having fun” fit in?

I would love the accountability machine. Also think either some sort of point system should be bigger by the avatar to see. I’m also good with zero positive points only losing points for bad takes or the ages like fine milk posts, probably have some myself.

as for the point to the team, I agree. Most of these guys, including BC are unproven in the position they were hired for. Plenty of reason for excitement and I also like the search vs same ole same ole Titans.

time for excitement during FA next.

You are replying to the wrong guy Broken One. I was commenting on your repetitive use of the joke post with the hyperbole. Rule of 3 in comedy applies here… I don’t care about the other posts. It’s more interesting when people have different view points. I don’t get people getting upset about that though.

Latest posts

Back