Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I get your point, but this was a bad analogy. SD didn't give up on him, at least not in the way you are implying.

When Brees left SD he was coming off a pretty major injury. There were legitimate concerns he may never be able to play again. That, combined with drafting Rivers 2 years earlier, is why SD moved on from him. But he beat out Rivers in both 2004 and 2005 for the starting job and was one of the best QBs in the league both seasons.
I understand your interpretation of facts, but you need to look up the definition of “analogy.” I didn’t make an analogy.

They have ate the Titans lunch and stole the milk too many times

2008 was pitiful to me. Missed field goal, Titans with over a hundred yds offense, maybe 200
Crumplers first fumble in three years inside the 10 yard line. Kerry Collins outdoing the ravens qb Chris Johnson with over a 100 yds rushing, just to be held by one player while getting bent backawards by Ray Lewis
Lost on a last minute field goal 10-7
Anyway, that’s what I remember and I can’t stand ratbirds tp this day

I was at that game and remember it all too well. Don’t forget about the refs blowing a missed delay of game call by about 4 seconds on the pass to heap that set up their game winning field goal. Still blows my mind that they got away with such a blown non call.

What's funny is that Saban wanted Brees over Culpepper. But Brees failed his exam with Miami and the upper management wouldn't sign off on it. Then he signs with NO and Saban leaves about 8 months later.
Did they actually do an exam on Brees? I didn't think it went that far.

Saban needs thank his lucky stars daily that he didn't get Brees.

Did they actually do an exam on Brees? I didn't think it went that far.

Saban needs thank his lucky stars daily that he didn't get Brees.

They did do an exam. Saban has that decision by the doc to fail the physical exam and the FO decision not to sign Brees is the primary reason why he left Miami a few months later.

So glad Titans were on the ball and didn’t wait for the possibility of Slowick or Johnson…. I would not have been happy with hiring Quinn… got to give the Titans credit

So glad Titans were on the ball and didn’t wait for the possibility of Slowick or Johnson…. I would not have been happy with hiring Quinn… got to give the Titans credit
But but but but... we should have waited for a Vrabel trade!!! The Patriots played us so hard!!

Lol... apparently many teams have no interest in contending

The moment the Tennessee Titans fired Mike Vrabel is when he instantly became the most sought-after head-coaching candidate in 2024. Tennessee moved on from Vrabel because it wants to reset the roster and rebuild this year, but any team with even a hint of interest in contending will want Vrabel.

The moment the Tennessee Titans fired Mike Vrabel is when he instantly became the most sought-after head-coaching candidate in 2024. Tennessee moved on from Vrabel because it wants to reset the roster and rebuild this year, but any team with even a hint of interest in contending will want Vrabel.
What dumb F**k wrote this trash?

Id like to know so I can disregard with a 100% certainty any other opinions the clown person has.

But but but but... we should have waited for a Vrabel trade!!! The Patriots played us so hard!!

What dumb F**k wrote this trash?

Id like to know so I can disregard with a 100% certainty any other opinions the clown person has.

View attachment 21542

That’s where that quote came from, cheers.

Had to dig a little, I don’t blame the dummy for leaving his name off that page and story, but it’s Matt Johnson of Sportnaut.

I’m only 1 guy, but since I never heard of Sportsnaut before, I’m just going to assume since they allow that pile, they’re entire enterprise is a pile.
Well, they claim to be “The Most Powerful Name in Sports.” Of course, you have to scroll way down past ninja pop up ads and sneaky links to shady websites to even learn that.

Latest posts

Back