Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I will be very disappointed if we take Nabors at 7. We can get WRs deeper in the draft and FA. There are only a handful of UNRESTRICTED FA LTs this season and none are going to be future pro bowlers like we could possibly get with the numbe
LOL...this guy is 6'8", 322 lbs. I think that he will be LT for someone for awhile. Hopefully it is us.
nobody can escape the certainty of fate that is measured arm length

nobody can escape the certainty of fate that is measured arm length

LOL...agreed. However, the regime that limited Skoronski to guard is gone. He needs to be on the OL wherever he provides the most value. However, Joe Alt is not someone we should pass up if we have the opportunity IMO. We need ALOT of OL improvement here, and while Skoronski can be a strong contributor going forward, we need more.

LOL...agreed. However, the regime that limited Skoronski to guard is gone. He needs to be on the OL wherever he provides the most value. However, Joe Alt is not someone we should pass up if we have the opportunity IMO. We need ALOT of OL improvement here, and while Skoronski can be a strong contributor going forward, we need more.

He (Joe Alt) reminds me of Johnathan Ogden, also I liked the idea another poster suggested. About moving Skoronski to RT and having our bookend Tackles set.

He (Joe Alt) reminds me of Johnathan Ogden, also I liked the idea another poster suggested. About moving Skoronski to RT and having our bookend Tackles set.
High five for the Ogden comparison.

Man, everyone (or the vast majority of people) involved in actual scouting and football operations says that Skoronski is a guard. I think it’s time for Titans fans to accept that and move on.

Man, everyone (or the vast majority of people) involved in actual scouting and football operations says that Skoronski is a guard. I think it’s time for Titans fans to accept that and move on.

You are correct about Ski but damnit as a Titans fan I'm going to die on that "Tackle" hill ...

Callahans comments about WR vs OL lead me to believe we either get a big time free agent WR or go Malik Neighbors at 7 (assuming Marvin Harrison is gone).

That would be fun, but we really need the OL help.
I think we are ok if we pick up three mid level journeymen in free agency. Upgrading to mediocre would be a major victory on the line. I am scared to death at rookie OL. I feel they tend to take longer acclimating to the pros than any position save QB

if RC would have only announced that he drafted a early 1st round G it would be a tad easier to accept

I think we are ok if we pick up three mid level journeymen in free agency. Upgrading to mediocre would be a major victory on the line. I am scared to death at rookie OL. I feel they tend to take longer acclimating to the pros than any position save QB
actually playing them in exhibition games might help with that

For me it was just a matter of how bad our tackle play was. I still think he could have done a better job than we had with a few games experience. But I understand why they didn't want him to have to learn a new position after we drafted his replacement at that position.

Wheezy could start by losing 20+ pounds .... treat the opportunity the Titans gave him with respect and train like a professional

So I’ve seen this a couple of times from you probably but only in this forum. Where did a weight issue come up. I can’t find 1 story on it. Are you just looking at him and assuming he is fat. 20 pounds is a lot.

F9-mpnLWQAAC6u6.jpeg

gut hanging over belt
not an issue if OL or something... but WRs supposed to be lithe and ripped
and there were tons of Burks is a fatty reports heading into first TC

to his credit willis lost at least 10 between rookie season and TC... good for him. Sadly did not help him play better at QB but showed he was doing everything he could to give himself a chance. I respect that

Last edited by a moderator:
F9-mpnLWQAAC6u6.jpeg

gut hanging over belt
not an issue if OL or something... but WRs supposed to be lithe and ripped
and there were tons of Burks is a fatty reports heading into first TC

to his credit willis lost at least 10 between rookie season and TC... good for him. Sadly did not help him play better at QB but showed he was doing everything he could to give himself a chance. I respect that

Yes. He reported out of shape his rookie year. They fixed that. It was reported that was fixed. He didn’t stay fat. I don’t know about this lithe and ripped thing, but ok. I looked at pictures from Arkansas and up till now. He looks the same to me. But you may be right. But then again, we all think maybe strength and conditioning has been an issue on this team. Maybe it’s a team thing.

Latest posts

Back