Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

BC said this morning he is open to brining Henry back if it's the right fit for him and us.

If Henry will come back and understand he has a reduced role, takes a 2 year $10 millionish type deal with incentive triggers and the 2nd year is a team option year I would say ok.

So … Ravens? Cowboys, maybe ? Who is going to bring him in amongst the SB contenders?

As disgusting as it would be to see him on those teams, they are definitely amongst the most likely. He said the ravens were very close to trading for him this past deadline. Honestly with a new HC and ton of cap space, I'm hoping we end up making it look very appealing to come back.

I dare to dream! Where we can have Drew hill and Ernest givens and Haywood jefferies and Curtis Duncan and Warren moon! And at the same time! It can happen! I saw it in another state long ago, it was back before the internet, before smart phones and electric cars but I’m telling you youngins it can happen! O backfield of Lorenzo white and Allan Pickett and Alonzo Highsmith where has thou gone?

I miss Pinkett's Previews...

And when I was listing that backfield how did I forget Rozier?

Rozier
Highsmith
Pinkett
White

that's four starters on one roster. I know there is no earl the pearl or king in there. but no matter the stats, that for my money is the deepest backfield from one through four we ever fielded. Just incredible depth. I was happy with any of them on the field. Wish Highsmith would have had a longer tryout, but, man there was a lot of talent there to compete with and just one football.

Meh, Gary Brown was better than all of them... >:)

This guy looks good on paper I guess, but then who doesn’t when a new “young gun” gets his first shot as a HC. Odds are more end up busts than not.

I’ll remain cautiously optimistic though. In theory, this could be a great move. I like the direction that they say that they’d like to take us. Can Ran assemble the talent and can Callahan be solid HC.

Time will tell if they can actually accomplish it.

Latest posts

Back