Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the full presser and I like him a lot. Obviously he's has only been with the team since Tuesday so he couldn't really answer any specific questions about the roster and salary cap. Said he would talk to Vrable and scouts a lot. He did say he will be using analytics and that has me excited. The examples he gave of how the Niners used it to push players in front of previously assumed picks in the draft was very interesting.

He said collaboration an unnatural amount of times. Hopefully he's not an ass kisser and can actually change this team which has been run run pass punt infinite mediocrity for 20 years strait

That was well said! This guy will find players in round 4 thru 7 that J-Rob wasn't and lets hope he does not miss on first round picks like J-Rob and free agents

Amy was saying how she uses the word collaboration all the time in interviews, so now we know were Ran got it from. 3:44 of the video

J-Rob found plenty of guys in the later rounds.
remember that QB from hawaii that was drafted - reasons unknown - like 6th or 7th ?

100% that dude would have been available sunday evening after draft... 100% when Titans called him his phone would not have been busy... that dude was worth a $10k travel expenses signing bonus and that is all, but robinson wasted a draft pick on him... not that stupid crap like that still bothers me... clearly I have accepted it and have moved on... LOL

I just read where the 49ers may take a second round pick for Trey Lance. He is on cheap rookie deal. I wonder if we think about moving on from Tanney and his cap number. Go with Lance and Dobbs on the cheap? Lance has not been great, yet but he is very young and great athlete with big time arm. I guess you keep willis as a 3rd or maybe you make him part of the deal with S.F. If we could move on from Lewan, Tanney, Cunningham, Woods, and Dupree, and get a qb for under 5 million per, our roster could get better and faster really quick

I just read where the 49ers may take a second round pick for Trey Lance. He is on cheap rookie deal. I wonder if we think about moving on from Tanney and his cap number. Go with Lance and Dobbs on the cheap? Lance has not been great, yet but he is very young and great athlete with big time arm. I guess you keep willis as a 3rd or maybe you make him part of the deal with S.F. If we could move on from Lewan, Tanney, Cunningham, Woods, and Dupree, and get a qb for under 5 million per, our roster could get better and faster really quick
Clears up a lot of cap, but definitely drops a lot of excitement for next year if that’s the route they go.

Can Trey even play 6 games? Seems like he’s always hurt before the season starts or early on in the season.

I think I would rather take my chances with him as Tanney at 35. If you are not paying big to qb, you can get better everywhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back