Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO! seriously not a 1st. I would rather try to draft a WR in the 1st next season than give it up for a guy Julio's age.

I understand this take but I can’t get behind it. There is a ridiculously slim chance whatever WR we would take with that pick would produce more than Julio. Julio is one of the greats at the position he’s not going to disappear anytime soon. Yeah he’s expensive but we could have a productive Julio for 4+ years. You have to take that over the chance on drafting one Rd 1. Not to mention he gets you closer to a Super Bowl than any other offensive player available this year or next

I

This was refuted pretty quickly as false. I believe Buck Reising was the first to post this was not accurate.

Buck Reising is another one not to be trusted...

Turron, TMAC, Teresa are about the only ones worth devoting your spare time to.

Reising is an aspiring game show host...

Buck Reising is another one not to be trusted...

Turron, TMAC, Teresa are about the only ones worth devoting your spare time to.

Reising is an aspiring game show host...
In general I agree, but in this case, he poured water on a non-story. I can’t listen to Reising for 5 minutes though.

I hope we don't give up a first and screw ourselves over in the cap for the next 4 seasons for a 32 year old on the back side of his career...

I still have this bad feeling the Colts end up with Julio, I hope I am wrong. If we do not get him, lets pray the Colts do not!

seems like whenever Pat McAfee talks about it -- even down to discussing AJ Brown recruiting him, it always circles back to, "Man I hope the Colts sign this guy..."

Which is the main reason I'm really starting to dry out on his podcast --- if it doesn't relate to the Colts, Aaron Rodgers, the Patriots and Belichick, or AJ Hawk.... it's not dinner-table worthy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back