Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is pretty amazing what Moon accomplished. I wonder how many records he would still hold if those first 6 seasons had been in the NFL instead of Canada..

We are paper thin elsewhere. That's an issue. Even restructuring Tannehill would just cover Julio and not much wiggle room for depth.

We are paper thin elsewhere. That's an issue. Even restructuring Tannehill would just cover Julio and not much wiggle room for depth.

Only positions we're really thin other than WR is at is TE, RB, and QB. If we lose RT or DH for a considerable amount of time, we're effed anyways.

Only positions we're really thin other than WR is at is TE, RB, and QB. If we lose RT or DH for a considerable amount of time, we're effed anyways.
I’m not sure I would include RB there. We signed Brian Hill this offseason and Evans should be fully healthy.

Several reports out this morning that someone offered the falcons a 1st for Jones. I personally think that is too steep given his age and recent injury issue. We already threw away the 2020 1st round pick, so I am hesitant to risk one again. Then again, if he can play for 4 years, we don’t generally resign them anyway.

Several reports out this morning that someone offered the falcons a 1st for Jones. I personally think that is too steep given his age and recent injury issue. We already threw away the 2020 1st round pick, so I am hesitant to risk one again. Then again, if he can play for 4 years, we don’t generally resign them anyway.

Latest report I saw is we currently have the best offer on the table -- a 2nd and a defensive starter ---- which I almost bet anything if that's the case, it's Rashaan Evans.

Latest report I saw is we currently have the best offer on the table -- a 2nd and a defensive starter ---- which I almost bet anything if that's the case, it's Rashaan Evans.
That appears to be a speculative piece where several sports writers were told to play GM and package a trade for Jones. That’s all I could find on this version. If there is updated info, I would love to read it. Really though, most of the stuff that we hear at this point is propaganda and probably not the real deal.

That appears to be a speculative piece where several sports writers were told to play GM and package a trade for Jones. That’s all I could find on this version. If there is updated info, I would love to read it. Really though, most of the stuff that we hear at this point is propaganda and probably not the real deal.

everything I’m seeing shows us on the outside as the long shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back