Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, tonight I was saying... "let's run henry up the middle on 1st down again against a 9 man front, there's no way way they would expect it X times in a row". By the end of the game, my friends (not Titans fans) were playing along and laughing. It was demoralizing.

Eerily similar to my watching experience last night. Sadly.

I keep seeing articles saying things like "Jags defense shows up" "Jags defense comes through" blah blah blah... Jags defense didnt do a damned thing but sit back and watch us screw up.

I keep seeing articles saying things like "Jags defense shows up" "Jags defense comes through" blah blah blah... Jags defense didnt do a damned thing but sit back and watch us screw up.

They did pick up an incomplete pass (if the QB would have been Brady, Mahomes, Allen, etc.) and ran to the end zone, at which time they were given 6 points...other than that I completely agree.

On the 4 non-designed running plays on 1st down the Titans threw for 19 yds, 21 yd TD, incomplete pass, and a scramble for 5 yds. We also had a designed run for Dobbs that gained 11 yds.

On the 4 non-designed running plays on 1st down the Titans threw for 19 yds, 21 yd TD, incomplete pass, and a scramble for 5 yds. We also had a designed run for Dobbs that gained 11 yds.
Imagine if we did that 50% of time on 1st down

Last edited by a moderator:
You wouldn't DARE!?!?!

Lol. Post was the product of disappointment, frustration, and drinks.

Having said that, yeah if that scenario plays out I will probably not be watching many Titans games for at least a few years. Since they are not televised often in Dallas, I actually have to make an effort to go see them and they are not worth it. Cowboys game is on every week, so....

Lol. Post was the product of disappointment, frustration, and drinks.

Having said that, yeah if that scenario plays out I will probably not be watching many Titans games for at least a few years. Since they are not televised often in Dallas, I actually have to make an effort to go see them and they are not worth it. Cowboys game is on every week, so....

Growing up, approximately 0% of my buddies were Cowboys fans, we were all Oilers fans since they were the hometown team. Fast forward to 1990-91, suddenly, all of my 'life-long' Oilers fan friends were suddenly 'life-long' Cowboy fans. Just one more reason why I detest all things Dallas including their fans.

Anyone know what that play call was before half?

10-7, 23 seconds still and a TO from around the 15.
Looked like a failed QB draw? Really just a terrible play that wasted a chance for a TD too.

Just couldn’t even tell what the play was supposed to be.

Anyone know what that play call was before half?

10-7, 23 seconds still and a TO from around the 15.
Looked like a failed QB draw? Really just a terrible play that wasted a chance for a TD too.

Just couldn’t even tell what the play was supposed to be.

Honestly, I think it was just a PA pass where Dobbs bailed too quickly from the pocket

Two things can be true. Dobbs should have gotten the ball out quicker on his fumble, and Vrabel/Downings offensive gameplan was absolute trash.

It's hilarious how you hear they didn't want to put too much pressure on Dobbs to make plays, even though that's literally all they did the entire game by putting him in constant 2nd and 10's, 3rd and 9's.

Fumble my ass. In all the time I have watched the NFL that's an incomplete pass. The refs totally controlled the outcome of the game.

Not that it matters, neither team would advance in the playoffs, but it sucks to see the Titans lose in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back