Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, tonight I was saying... "let's run henry up the middle on 1st down again against a 9 man front, there's no way way they would expect it X times in a row". By the end of the game, my friends (not Titans fans) were playing along and laughing. It was demoralizing.

If
Injuries hampered the Titans, but all of Vrabel's flaws were on display during the losing streak.

Look at this game. Just like all the playoff games, he really thinks that running Henry on all of those first downs until it pops is a winning strategy.

It's part of the reason Mularkey was fired.
I know Henry is running 1st down, the coaches should know the Jags know and will stack the line

This crap has gone on all year. This was one of the worst off lines the Titans ever fielded, injuries and no talent

Fumble. No doubt. Which gave him 4 in just two games. That's catastrophic. I'd rather he throws picks, which to his credit, he proved he could do too.

you saying the defender knocked the ball towards the target?

cause that did not happen

His hand pushed the ball but he didnt have control of it. I think it was closer than people are suggesting and should have warranted a longer review, but I do think it was a fumble.

His hand pushed the ball but he didnt have control of it. I think it was closer than people are suggesting and should have warranted a longer review, but I do think it was a fumble.
Since when does a qb need control to push the ball forward in order for it to be a pass?

Shovel passes that aren't caught aren't considered fumbles, and those most certainly aren't perfect spirals with 5 fingers on the ball

So what are the requirements for a forward pass? I thought, if the arm is moving forward. Nothing about fucking control

Since when does a qb need control to push the ball forward in order for it to be a pass?

Shovel passes that aren't caught aren't considered fumbles, and those most certainly aren't perfect spirals with 5 fingers on the ball

So what are the requirements for a forward pass? I thought, if the arm is moving forward. Nothing about ****ing control

That has always been the rule. It is no different than other possessions with regards to a catch or any other fumble. If ball was rolling around in his hand, that isnt control just like it wouldnt be control if the ball was rolling around in a receivers hand when he stepped out of bounds. Just because you are touching the ball doesnt mean you have full possession of the ball. In saying that, I do think it was really close and could have gone either way, but I think it was probably the right call.

Nobody said anything about it having to be a spiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back