Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Bud was still alive, Vrabel and his coaching staff would have been fired the moment the game ended. I'm sure AAS is thinking about it tonight...

i think head coaches are basically just hype men who know when to call timeouts and stuff... like college head coaches are just glorified salesmen. if vraeble wont fall in line and just be a cool guy that the guys want to play for, then hes got to go. this team honestly could have gone 2-15, that 7 game string of wins was us bending not breaking into a 16-13 win... much like this game should have gone, still can only win when the other team makes multiple mistakes

Glad they lost. The titans need a high draft pick and they need to clean house. The titans have so many needs to fill at this point. The titans need to rebuild the offensive line, they need wide receivers (a burner), they need a qb and generally need depth. This is going to be a long process.
Need a high draft pick to get guarantee players like Corey Davis.

As much as it sucks it was best for the franchise to lose this game. It ensures Downey is gone and it moves us up at least 5 picks in the draft. Lets be honest we were going to be one and done the playoffs anyways. Maybe being a top 15 pick we have a shot a decent WR, CB, or LT. Best available of those the spots has to be the pick.
Yeah but I’d rather be one and done than have the Jags be the league’s darling. I pray LAC goes in and ruins their life.

i think head coaches are basically just hype men who know when to call timeouts and stuff... like college head coaches are just glorified salesmen. if vraeble wont fall in line and just be a cool guy that the guys want to play for, then hes got to go. this team honestly could have gone 2-15, that 7 game string of wins was us bending not breaking into a 16-13 win... much like this game should have gone, still can only win when the other team makes multiple mistakes
that is 90% of NFL games... someone loses it rather than the other team winning it

Prediction:
Franchise commits to Vrabel. Vrabel gets better offer in February and bails. We have no Gm and no coaching staff and no roster. Titans go into purgatory again. This Titans fan finally converts to Cowboys fan after 17 years of living in DFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back