Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to think of the most Titans thing the Titans could do and I landed on signing Derek Carr to pair with Todd Downing so they could attempt to emulate their “success” in Oakland.

I'm just over here laughing at the "fumble" replay.. fucking 10 yards through the air lmao

ok guys definitely a fumble you got me

Dodd is answering questions from the press and of course he sounds as if he couldn’t care less. As well he should.
He's an Aero Space engineer on top of earning an NFL salary for 6 years he's doing just dandy for himself. I wouldn't give a damn either.

Also if Downing is fired, to hell with Tim Kelley or anyone else on this terrible staff. If Titans want to be a running team, bring in someone who knows how to do it right from the Shannahan coaching tree.

It looks like Dobbs has made about 4M career. That's nothing to sneeze at, but for a QB that's potty money. It's enough to own a nice home and send your kids to college. And that's worth it. Not likely he'll end up an aero-engineer after 6 years, but it's plausible given some benefactor will hire him for winning that Liberty Bowl.

I guess. Never really looked into the situation but there was at least rumors of asking a first.

He is, they had to allow Denver to interview him just recently. I think it would also cost a high draft pick to sign him as a head coach. Rapsheet also said he wants to go to a team with a good, probably young QB. So unless he's a huge fan of one the worst QBs I've ever seen in the nfl. It aint happening here

He is, they had to allow Denver to interview him just recently. I think it would also cost a high draft pick to sign him as a head coach. Rapsheet also said he wants to go to a team with a good, probably young QB. So unless he's a huge fan of one the worst QBs I've ever seen in the nfl. It aint happening here
Unless he drafts one.

I assume most of us would be very happy to make 4 million in the next few years. You could easily live off that the rest of your life just off the interest drawn at the bank.

Tell you what, for a fraction of that I'll make it so that Todd Downing is unable to coach again lol

Weird take.
You may have missed the sarcasm but the point is that everyone calling for lower draft picks because, obviously has overlooked that an earlier draft pick guarantees nothing.

just look at this franchise for proof. Let me know which top 10 picks have worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back