Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playaction would've been killer today, especially on 1st down.
That 1st half was great, it's almost like they changed playcallers in the 2nd half. If so, I hope they learned from it. Henry showed some catching ability today, hopefully they'll mix in some PA on the regular.

That 1st half was great, it's almost like they changed playcallers in the 2nd half. If so, I hope they learned from it. Henry showed some catching ability today, hopefully they'll mix in some PA on the regular.

Henry's screens don't seem scripted though. They always seem like last resort dump offs.

With DH22 and a mobile QB, would it hurt to run more playaction?
360_F_229907490_LBeSYCjT2SXxwlmXPS5ZnjgRmFgIDSZO.jpg

HERESY!

IMO ... Titans were 100% fine with scrubbing clock with run game with multi score lead... a TD at any point in 2nd half wins game... zero chance raiders would have caught Titans at 31 points... but Titans were only willing to fall azz backwards into a TD... not willing to risk anything as long as they had that multi score lead

Downing also needs to quit with throwing Hollister out there as the sole WR. Doing that is an obvious running play. That really needs to stop ASAP

robiskie was worse than downing but sadly only because he was the worst its like they are right there together at the bottom but robiskie clearly at THE bottom

robiskie was worse than downing but sadly only because he was the worst its like they are right there together at the bottom but robiskie clearly at THE bottom

At times Got, I think Downing is worse than Robiskie only because Downing has had more talent to work with than Robiskie.

Chris Palmer & Jason Michael were pretty terrible as well. All 4 put together wouldn’t equal a competent offensive coordinator. Downing is the worst play caller in Titans history. Has zero feel for the game.

I had forgotten about michael... palmer was a joke... waited too late to name Munchak HC and he literally had to scramble to assemble any sort of staff... every member was lowest tier

at the end munchak hired his buddy to be LB coach... dudes only nfl experience was 1 year as Titans lb coach

Vrabel said in a news conference we got out coached, out played on MNF.. basically got our asses kicked.
Do you feel the same about the Giants loss? The Cincy loss?
If so that's 3 in a row... absolutely it's time for a coaching change ...if not when, 4 in a row? 5 in a row?
I’ll take 3 division titles in a row. Remember how it was before he arrived. I like playoff games! Vrabel hangs us to dry this year, I’ll consider. Doubt that happens. Titans still top imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I know downing sucks... But can an NFL team really fire an OC and change the whole offense 2 games in successfully after spending all these months teaching the players the current offense.

And who are they going to hire? Jimmy from the popcorn stand?
Ride or die!

I’ll take 3 division titles in a row. Remember how it was before he arrived. I like playoff games! Vrabel hangs us to dry this year, I’ll consider. Doubt that happens. Titans still top imo
I'd take a deep playoff run and a SB over multiple Division titles with one and downs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back