Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel said in a news conference we got out coached, out played on MNF.. basically got our asses kicked.
Do you feel the same about the Giants loss? The Cincy loss?
If so that's 3 in a row... absolutely it's time for a coaching change ...if not when, 4 in a row? 5 in a row?
He says that exact same thing after every loss. I was glad when Davenport asked him when he said that, “When does being outcoached stop being acceptable?”

I know downing sucks... But can an NFL team really fire an OC and change the whole offense 2 games in successfully after spending all these months teaching the players the current offense.

And who are they going to hire? Jimmy from the popcorn stand?

I know downing sucks... But can an NFL team really fire an OC and change the whole offense 2 games in successfully after spending all these months teaching the players the current offense.

And who are they going to hire? Jimmy from the popcorn stand?
They'd probably just promote some db positions coach who's already on the payroll :brow:

Passing Game coordinator with OC experience actually
Which is why he won't get the call. Vrabel needs a puppet to continue the "system".

This has been all tongue-in-cheek, but seriously, it is Vrabel's game plan and I don't believe that it will change significantly as long as he's in charge.

That 4th and 1 run was so predictable. It was basically Downing calling a kneel down.

Our run game was on point, yet he refused to do PA pass on 1st down.

This should be Downing's last year as OC. I can't take anymore of his offense. It's totally obvious that he is really really bad.

That 4th and 1 run was so predictable. It was basically Downing calling a kneel down.

Our run game was on point, yet he refused to do PA pass on 1st down.

This should be Downing's last year as OC. I can't take anymore of his offense. It's totally obvious that he is really really bad.
4th and 1, make sure your RB is 13 yards back behind a shakey at best OL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back