Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel is part of the problem with this offense.

People can blame Downing all they want but until Vrabel nuts up and allows things to be changed, they will struggle. Shaking his head on the sidelines pisses me off, it's on him.

"Run it till it pops" didn't work for the hobo and wont work for Vrabel at this point. The line is terrible (Jrobs fault), Henry isn't playing like he was (missing 20 yards of open grass just to run into his own teammates), and Downing being allowed to continue with these dumb personelle formations......

Back when Vrabel said he would cut his balls off for a SB win, I think he actually agreed to cut them off for getting into the playoffs and we are now seeing the nutless Vrabel.

He has to adjust and Jrob should pay big money to teach him how to draft or sign people to fix this line. Lewan won't be here next year

he definitely looks pretty shook up over this loss and not just the loss but the blowout on Monday prime time. Raiders Sunday absolute must win is an understatement. Vrabel's seat is getting hot already
Could be the best coach in the league but his arrogance and stubbornness will be his demise. Almost like he’s on a constant mission to prove the fans and local media wrong.

We've lost 3 games in a row basically because of crap playcalling and poor execution...that's on Vrabel
I once was a huge fan but starting to think he’s going to end like all the other Titans coaches. People too stubborn to adapt rarely succeed. He even said today he wants the offense to become even more basic. I can’t imagine how bad it’s going to be.

I once was a huge fan but starting to think he’s going to end like all the other Titans coaches. People too stubborn to adapt rarely succeed. He even said today he wants the offense to become even more basic. I can’t imagine how bad it’s going to be.
What's more basic than basic? He's starting to be a tool as well

View attachment 19970
welp_via_the_poody_on_twitter

this is totally bringing back flashbacks of Fisher and the lovefest with CJ- so basically forget having a balanced offensive attack and not being predictable as long as Derrick gets his stats the coach and the org are happy. Why is it that every season the titans talk about using the TE position more in the attack and every year the tight end is only there for blocking. Need to enlist Wycheck and get him to move back to nashville and put him as a TE coach then groom him for HC position. I think its sad we don't have any of those great players on coaching staff

How long can vrabel stick up for this guy. Considering how he got the job in the 1st place and the overall performance of our offense he should be kicking downing outta the door.
At least if you get a new OC in your tenure you can tell yourself you tried to fix the problem rather just coast and hope it fixes itself.

Vrabel said in a news conference we got out coached, out played on MNF.. basically got our asses kicked.
Do you feel the same about the Giants loss? The Cincy loss?
If so that's 3 in a row... absolutely it's time for a coaching change ...if not when, 4 in a row? 5 in a row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back