Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMC is a significantly greater offensive producer but Henry is a major key to the Titan offense. Henry and his negotiators want as much as they can get but clearly the NFL doesn't pay running backs nearly as well as several other positions. Seems like something in the $12 to $13 range would be about right, but again, it is up to the Titans and Henry to reach the deal. Several recent big deals to running backs have not worked out well for the team paying the money.

If that counts as a unlikely incentive that would be a great deal for both parties. He could make like 10mil on top of his base. And wouldn't count on the cap.
Then you'd have fun situations where he's sitting at 92 yards in the first quarter and they put the 2nd back in and henry heys pissed.

:giggle:
dont usually read these but Jim with the spicy comebacks
Anthony Richey from Dallas, Texas
Question: I have a request rather than a question. I am a Titans fan and I would like for someone in the organization to ask that running back #22 to get a haircut and tuck in his jersey - that don't look good.

Jim: Hey Anthony. I have a better idea: Why don't you tell him the next time you see him? But keep in mind what happened to Earl Thomas…

The COVID issue didn’t help. Worse case he is franchised again next year and we have him for two years. A betting man says he signs next season when things aren’t crap.

The COVID issue didn’t help. Worse case he is franchised again next year and we have him for two years. A betting man says he signs next season when things aren’t crap.

Lots of good RBs can possibly hit the market next year. That may actually drive his price down.

I don't think he plays 2 years with the tag

Lots of good RBs can possibly hit the market next year. That may actually drive his price down.

I don't think he plays 2 years with the tag

I'm not sure on that. Henry doesn't seem to be as miffed by the tag as much s others are.

Hell, hey gets 10 mill this year guaranteed.

I'm not sure on that. Henry doesn't seem to be as miffed by the tag as much s others are.

Hell, hey gets 10 mill this year guaranteed.

Hes also getting a nice pay raise from last season

Next contract will be his once chance at a pay day and another 2 years of wear wont help his case any.

Could be wrong, but I wouldnt hold it against him one bit if he holds out if they try to tag him twice.

This is all assuming he has another good year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back