Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how is the covid where you guys are? Are people freaked out? For work I talk to people in NC, SC or AZ every day and they say people there are really panicked about it.

So how is the covid where you guys are? Are people freaked out? For work I talk to people in NC, SC or AZ every day and they say people there are really panicked about it.
its very different in different areas of the country, some have no issues at all, others are overrun. almost everywhere is at least cautious with masks at this point

It is awful. Our hospitals are slammed ICU overflowing. Luckily the treatments have slowed down deaths but hospitals are struggling.

It is awful. Our hospitals are slammed ICU overflowing. Luckily the treatments have slowed down deaths but hospitals are struggling.

We were like that with hospitals in this area back in April and May. This also exposed major problems in our nursing homes, which is where most of our deaths have been.

I live in NC and it’s pretty calm here. The Gov kept us in phase 2 so that has probably helped. I haven’t seen any panic here.

Its making its rounds down here in Texas now. Everyone i know thats tested positive either have shown no symptoms or the symptoms were lack of taste and smell.

my buddies wife tested positive for it and he never even caught it.

Its making its rounds down here in Texas now. Everyone i know thats tested positive either have shown no symptoms or the symptoms were lack of taste and smell.

my buddies wife tested positive for it and he never even caught it.
I swear since this whole thing began I havent been able to smell things the same. But idk why, maybe that N95 mask i started with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back