Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be some kind of black lives protest move to opt out. Makes zero sense for someone in great shape and that young. They might have a higher risk of being shot or killed by a drunk driver.

Might be some kind of black lives protest move to opt out. Makes zero sense for someone in great shape and that young. They might have a higher risk of being shot or killed by a drunk driver.
I think the fear is not as much for their own safety, but those considered high risk in their families that they could spread it to.
Whether right or wrong, I currently believe numbers are being overblown to create fear and financial gain. But I will not fault anyone who is afraid for their family's health for sitting out.

I just hope that doesn't include any Titans. :scared:

This is the best display of CDC data I've found. It shows all deaths, and anything above the normal threshold would indicate something out of the ordinary. You'll see that we had a spike of deaths in April/May, but it has subsided to almost normal levels. You can also view each state, and it becomes apparent that the Northeast US had the worst death rate, while some states never rose above the normal levels.

It was real. It was bad. It's just about over.

Excess Deaths Associated with COVID-19

What is the deal with Beasley this is strange and it makes you wonder if he is taking 6 million and just never showing up, if he does not report he should get 0. Or have to give back anything he has recieved. I think and thought that he would be great fit here. I thought Falcons making him play DE to much and he is an outside pass rusher. These Clemson players and us do not seem to work out well here

I think the fear is not as much for their own safety, but those considered high risk in their families that they could spread it to.
Whether right or wrong, I currently believe numbers are being overblown to create fear and financial gain. But I will not fault anyone who is afraid for their family's health for sitting out.

I just hope that doesn't include any Titans. :scared:

This. I thought it was obvious...

A number of players have released personal circumstances relating to family members who they do not want to put at risk.

This. I thought it was obvious...

A number of players have released personal circumstances relating to family members who they do not want to put at risk.
Stop trying to explain/rationalise how normal people think to the people who act like it is a hoax. You are just gona upset yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back