Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Marlins' season has been suspended. It only took three days.

I will thoroughly enjoy how the NFL handles this, because the league isn't the most forward thinking entity out there.

Having contact with someone who tests positive basically puts someone in quarantine for up to 14 days so either way this is going to be very disruptive.

Any update on Jayon Brown and Corey Davis are on PUP? I thought CD was finally healthy?

and Vic Beasley just didn't show up? What's that about? He chose us. It's not like we drafted him. There is a difference between no-show and opt-out due to COVID. What gives?

Any update on Jayon Brown and Corey Davis are on PUP? I thought CD was finally healthy?

and Vic Beasley just didn't show up? What's that about? He chose us. It's not like we drafted him. There is a difference between no-show and opt-out due to COVID. What gives?
Jayon hurt his shoulder in the playoffs last year. Must still be rehabbing.
Word is that Corey played through a foot injury all last year. My guess is that he had unreported surgery that he is still recovering from.
I havent been able to find anything on why Vic didn't report, but it could easily be a situation where he had told the team he couldn't make it, and they placed him on PUP to temporarily save a roster spot for the 80 man cut down.

Yeah definitely not a good look.

tried to compare it to when Derrick didn't show for a bit for workouts.... but I remember those were totally voluntary under Mike Mularkey --- and he was finishing school
.. And when he did show up, he was in shape and totally jacked lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back