Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised by the amount of people here thinking this season is going to happen. Look at baseball where they have minimal contact, that's probably 2 weeks away from them calling it. If players keep opting out even if the season did happen it would be like watching a full season of preseason with a bunch of names you don't recognize and will never see again. Set your expectations accordingly now so you won't be as let down.
Regarding the local area panic Chattanooga is completely polarized on the issue, and both sides hate each other, it's sad to see. I've only had one good friend contract it but he's in pretty worrisome shape right now and I'm about one more day away from telling him to get to the hospital. Healthy fit guy with no known preexisting conditions too.

I'm a little surprised by the amount of people here thinking this season is going to happen. Look at baseball where they have minimal contact, that's probably 2 weeks away from them calling it. If players keep opting out even if the season did happen it would be like watching a full season of preseason with a bunch of names you don't recognize and will never see again. Set your expectations accordingly now so you won't be as let down.
Regarding the local area panic Chattanooga is completely polarized on the issue, and both sides hate each other, it's sad to see. I've only had one good friend contract it but he's in pretty worrisome shape right now and I'm about one more day away from telling him to get to the hospital. Healthy fit guy with no known preexisting conditions too.
None of the players opting out matter at this point

Buncha roster bubble guys

It is happening tennessee high school football starts august 21 on time! So i f high school is rolling then so is nfl

If the MLB is postponing games after three days with 25 guys on the roster I don't see how an NFL season happens smoothly. It's going to be a nightmare of a season.

Of course they're going to do absolutely everything they can to get the season played. There's too much money at stake. It's going to be frustrating to watch though.

I read how the league is going with a "virtual" bubble around each team instead of an actual bubble like the NBA. Rigid testing and whatnot. Sounds stupid.

Interesting, maybe I am just talking to panicky people lol. Or maybe it is the area, the Ashville area.
I have a salesperson there and haven’t heard anything special from her. But, that is a super liberal area and that segment seem to be more excitable about it.

It is happening tennessee high school football starts august 21 on time! So i f high school is rolling then so is nfl
I certainly hope you're right, I really do, but there is a big difference between local high school kids in middle TN starting the season on time (we'll see if that actually happens almost a month from now) and a nationwide, professional, traveling league, made up of adults completing a full season with full rosters, I think you would agree.

I have a salesperson there and haven’t heard anything special from her. But, that is a super liberal area and that segment seem to be more excitable about it.

LOL, I am well aware of the political leaning of that area.

The people I talk to in SC and AZ though are not all like that and it sounds really bad there. Particularly in SC. We are launching a new site in SC and have to start it with everyone working at home. It has been an adventure having people come to the office to pick up a work computer, get it set up, then have them take it home. All with brand new employees at a brand new location.

If the MLB is postponing games after three days with 25 guys on the roster I don't see how an NFL season happens smoothly. It's going to be a nightmare of a season.

Of course they're going to do absolutely everything they can to get the season played. There's too much money at stake. It's going to be frustrating to watch though.

I read how the league is going with a "virtual" bubble around each team instead of an actual bubble like the NBA. Rigid testing and whatnot. Sounds stupid.

NBA put their bubble in a stupid place though. They should have done what the NHL did and put the bubble in a place that is not a major Rona hotspot.

I dont think high school or nfl will happen. As soon as schools start, the covid will roll through em.

I think wilson has potential. I hope this dont slow his progress down.....or kill him. He has some risk factors

EeEFluFXgAIpGFx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back