Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see I have triggered “show ignored content” today hahahaha oh man this is unbelievable.

The only thing you “ triggered” was the he is what we thought he was thought in everyone’s head. You are on an island. All by yourself now. The funniest part is I’m blowing you up and you pulled the punk move of putting me on ignore. So you are dying this slow death and don’t even know it. lol But I imagine you know a lot about being alone. It’s a familiar place to you.

The only thing you “ triggered” was the he is what we thought he was thought in everyone’s head. You are on an island. All by yourself now. The funniest part is I’m blowing you up and you pulled the punk move of putting me on ignore. So you are dying this slow death and don’t even know it. lol But I imagine you know a lot about being alone. It’s a familiar place to you.
When me and titanmark agree u know u fucked up lol

When me and titanmark agree u know u ****ed up lol

Glad you both found common ground in having nothing else to do but be consumed by this on your weekend. #rentfree

Maybe next weekend instead of worrying about me y’all can go on a date? Even the other posters are sensing the bromance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back