Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll send the $20. But now I’m gonna wait until you admit you didn’t want us to take AJ Brown :biglaugh:

Lol I'll admit that I didn't want us to take him in the first round. And I'll admit that I didn't want him over DK. He was just getting so much hype in here, someone has to go against the grain every once in a while lol. Dk is better right now anyways though so who's really wrong here?

Lol I'll admit that I didn't want us to take him in the first round. And I'll admit that I didn't want him over DK. He was just getting so much hype in here, someone has to go against the grain every once in a while lol. Dk is better right now anyways though so who's really wrong here?

Lol... it’s clearly difficult for you to admit when you’re wrong about something. Which is why I’m holding out for you to say it before I pay my $20.

Which by the way, is because I was WRONG about the titans cutting Butler. See, it’s not that hard to admit. I didn’t make any excuses either.

Lol... it’s clearly difficult for you to admit when you’re wrong about something. Which is why I’m holding out for you to say it before I pay my $20.

Which by the way, is because I was WRONG about the titans cutting Butler. See, it’s not that hard to admit. I didn’t make any excuses either.

That's not how betting works. Lol. But ok I was wrong. Now send me my lunch money

Could we please not pee political stuff in the crystalline waters of Titandom? It’s my one oasis from the bull crap world of insane zealots on both sides of the aisle.

Lol. My thing is if 20 bucks is that big of a deal to you why even make the bet in the first place? Now everyone knows your not only a little bit*h but a broke one at that.

Guess it's time to trash this account and start fresh am I right @Dman5TX
I just don’t like how the terms of the bet changed after losing. Your stance on AJ Brown, then or now, was never part of the bet.

Lol. My thing is if 20 bucks is that big of a deal to you why even make the bet in the first place? Now everyone knows your not only a little bit*h but a broke one at that.

Guess it's time to trash this account and start fresh am I right @Dman5TX

Hahahaha I’m broke now? Good lord.

Im sure you’re waiting for that stimulus check to hit your bank account. Some of us don’t get those ya know.

I just don’t like how the terms of the bet changed after losing. Your stance on AJ Brown, then or now, was never part of the bet.

Why do you care so much about something that doesn’t involve you?

You seriously have that boring of a life?

Btw. I paid him this morning like I said I was going to do. So you can sleep tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man I’m glad you aren’t an owner, you would be the Dan Snyder of NFL owners. Dude is going into his 6th season with waaay more great moves than bad and you think he should be fired. The past 2 seasons? You mean 2 years ago when he got us a QB. We made the AFC Championship game. That year?

Y’all’s problem is 3 players.... Wilson, Clowney and Beasley. That’s it. A COVID year. Where stuff was out of whack. Then the Cap gets cut by $40 million from what they expected. I guess that’s Jrobs fault?

Replaced by who? What should he have done that he didn’t do? Or what did he do he shouldn’t have? What has happened the past 2 seasons that bring you to this opinion?
100% with you on this 1. We were on track to being the browns without someone capable taking the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back