Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man you sure are really good at changing what someone says into something different so then you can argue about it and make it seem like you won the argument.

Show me one time, once, where I said fire JRob.

Then, go back over your posts for the last few months and see how you are wrong every single time you post almost.

Now.. If I dont see proof of where I said fire Jrob within 2 hours, I am putting you on ignore because I have no interest in debating with people who does that kind of bs...

Bye! I don’t give a crap about you putting me on ignore. Some of y’all wield that like a weapon. Who cares. It’s. It’s childish. Are you really giving me me a 2 hour ultimatum? You setting a timer?

You didn’t say he should be fired, I don’t think I can find that. But you implied it.

But here is what you said ...

Just said in another thread.. Jeff Fisher of GMs.. Yeah he can bounce you off the bottom and make you average, but then seems to hit a wall and has no idea what to do to take the next step.

I dont understand at all what he is doing, so Ill give him the benefit of the doubt and believe he is going to bring in some great FAs and draft picks...

but if he doesnt, I am off the JRob bandwagon.. too much of what is happening the past 2 seasons looks like a clusterF up top.

If you own a business or are in management, pull in one of your employees and tell him/her that’s how you feel about them and they will tell leave that meeting and go tell somebody they are about to get fired. That you think they suck and they will start looking for another job. My point is you implied it. If he is the Jeff Fisher of GMs he should be fired, zig it’s really been a cluster f... the last 2 years he should be fired. Spin it however you want but that’s what you implied.

I don’t care about measuring appendages on being right or wrong, I’m not hung up on it like some of you internet basement GMs. I’m just a fan who reads and researches enough to be dangerous, I’m wrong all the time. I truly don’t give a damn. Ignore me now if you wish. I truly don’t care.

Depending on what we do in FA it looks like it's gonna be a another tough year for the secondary. If we sign some pass rush in FA I see us going cb in round one possibly or round 2. We are gonna bring back Adores now for sure. It's gonna be 1)Adored 2) Boarders 3)Fulton 4)Draft pick?

We could easily sign a CB corner that is use as good for less.

I'm in total agreement with you. JRob making 0 sense beyond making cuts just to make more cap. Like somebody else said, he better have a plan.

Free Agency hasn’t even started. How can anyone say what makes sense what doesn’t? But also, how does cutting a CB that will make 14.5 million and is 31 not something that makes some sense? There are going to be plenty of CBs to replace him in free agency and for less money. So some might say it makes a ton of senses.

And why in the world would they not have a plan? This their job. They care more about the teams success than any of us. You might not like it. You might not believe in it. But a person would have to be a fool to believe they have no plan.

These pages are so much shorter with that dude on ignore lol every thread is an argument with him. Unbelievable.

Still taking shots at me, Even on ignore I’m living rent free in your little head. Damn. I need a bigger room. At least @Titanic_Sub is Executive Suite sized. lol.

Carry on “ D Man “ Carry on !

Wait.... you got room service up in here? I could use some coffee.

AJ Brown being a good draft pick for the Titans?

Show me the money, then we'll talk lol.

And just because I said I wanted DK metcalf over aj doesn't mean I think aj was a bad pick. He was a steal in the 2nd round. I was extremely pleased with the pick. I would've probably been mad if he would've been our first pick, but I would've been wrong about that. He would've been worth the 1st as well.

Still... Hard to say DK wouldn't have been just as good of a pick while also giving us the deep threat that we need.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a little shocked by the move, but that’s over the top. You do realize Jackson was injured last season? They aren’t playing games right now #1 and you don’t know what moves are yet to be made with a ton of FA CBs about to hit the market. But the truth is our secondary wasn’t the problem, it was lack of pass rush.

Let’s see what they do. Looks like this team, especially on Defense is about to get a lot younger.

No wonder people hate you in here. You're actually a rational titans fan. Don't feel bad, I'm working on getting "ignored" by some of these guys as well. Everything you said In this statement is dead on. Some people just can't bare to hear differing opinions. Cancel culture has made it to gotitans.com lol. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder people hate you in here. You're actually a rational titans fan. Don't feel bad, I'm working on getting cancelled by some of these guys as well. Everything you said In this statement is dead on. Some people just can't bare to hear differing opinions. Cancel culture has made it to gotitans.com...yikes.. ;)
Cancel culture doesn’t exist.

The defense could get younger or they could bring in some whiley veterans. I’m super curious to see what happens in the coming days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back