Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol all off season to see the exact same team but with a good kicker this time. Literally everything else we complained about, from qb to oc you name it, all still same problems

Yep. When my co-workers tomorrow ask me how the Titans looked, I can't wait to just read off the exact same script from last year...

3 interceptions. Maybe throw to someone else besides Hopkins? No preseason reps, again... had 2 touchdowns if tannehill was worth anything.

If this is the ryan were getting we shohld be benching him. Week 1 or not. Wasnt accurate and making bad decisions. We got 2 kids get them battling it out. We aint winning shit with the current level of qb play

Another season of not playing the complete first team offense until opening game. Another opening game loss. Seems so predictable.

Tannehill was awful today. Another game like this and they should play the two rookies and put Tanny as the emergency QB. I doubt things could be worse than what we saw today in New Orleans. Easy to be critical of the offense and the OC, but if Tanny hits a couple of the receivers that were open, the whole offense would have unfolded differently. Yes, the offensive line needs to improve, but this game disaster lies on the shoulders of the quarterback. Completing less than 50% of his passes and throwing three interceptions is just too great a burden for the rest of the team to overcome. The lack of confidence in the offense was, I am sure, a factor in going for the final FG. I was very surprised at that move since it seemed very likely that they would not get the ball back.

Clearly Tannehill is in his last season as a Titan. He just is not the quarterback that can take them to a championship. IF he doesn't take them to a win next game, I'd like to see the two other quarterbacks in game 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
TH should have played more in the preseason. That said, 3 turnovers are inexcusable. He needs to get more accurate in a hurry, or be prepared to be a pricy bench warmer. I'd rather see Levis throwing INTs knowing he will be potentially learning from it.

Seein ghost, missing wide open wrs, and a developing noodle for an arm. I'd rather just move on now.
I’d still give him a couple more weeks, keep in mind today was the titans last preseason game.
If there isn’t some drastic improvement and quickly, I agree.
Don’t see any victory with Willis or Levis this year but if it gets to that point, I want to see both get an opportunity.

If they're going to play Henry like that, he'll last 4-5 more years.
Yea not sure why he didn’t have 20+ Carries.
He was sitting at like 11 for 59 yards for a large part of the 3rd qtr.
Spears also had some decent runs but for whatever reason, the OC wanted to force THill to keep throwing.

Things I learned today…

1) Vrable has Folk as his fantasy kicker
2) Vrable’s fantasy team was playing against Henry.
3) Tanne is done.

Yep. When my co-workers tomorrow ask me how the Titans looked, I can't wait to just read off the exact same script from last year...

Honestly. New o line coach, 5 new starters 4 new players on online - still terrible. Tanny and his wrs still not on same page, still taking henry out for long periods of time, even though he was our only offensive bright spot majority of the game. We all knew we'd promote from within at oc, and once again that was a mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back