Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might just be me but he was the one edge guy I was hoping we didn’t sign because I think his stats were inflated playing in Pitt opposite Watt. Really hope I’m wrong but wouldn’t be surprised if he was a bust of a signing.

Some red flags here. Torn acl midseason this past season. Never produced much until tj watt showed up. Still hard not to be excited getting on of the top edge rushers

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking away two O weapons as we developed them into their prime. Conklin all pro 1st year with us, then again AFTER we released him. Hmmmm....

one of the top offense in the NFL. Our weak link was defense. You just want us to neglect defense again?

Im starting to think JRob could hand you a million bucks and you’d complain the dollar bills were crinkled.

one of the top offense in the NFL. Our weak link was defense. You just want us to neglect defense again?

Im starting to think JRob could hand you a million bucks and you’d complain the dollar bills were crinkled.

I'd def complain if JRob gave Riverman a mil. We need WR's and CB's still!

Nope. Just not knob slobbing right away like some.

Some red flags here. Torn acl twice, did so midseason this past season. Never produced much until tj watt showed up. Still hard not to be excited getting on of the top edge rushers

Or did TJ Watt just land in a great situation. My point has always been it is a team game. So we don’t have 1 great guy, we have a team full of good or very good guys. I will take that every time.

Watson has 2 torn ACLs as well. He has been fine. Moves around quite a bit.

JRob isn’t in the bargain bin. Does it work. I dunno. But it’s exciting.

I haven’t seen it but I also haven’t read every comment yet lol
Just sayin’ pump the brakes. Losing Davis and Smith WILL effect the O, can Dupree be enough to keep us scoring more than the other team(s)? I dunno- we’ll have to see before crown JRob King of the 2021 off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back