Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. I didn't post it, but when folks were talking Njoku, I was thinking "How about Hopper when they tag Njoku and cut him?"

Not really going to bust big plays, but a reliable receiver and a good red zone guy.

But just yesterday I was told the Titans were fine with Swaim at TE….

He was good in ATL. Hope he can bounce back to that level here.

Yeah nice move. He was a baller in Atlanta and faded away in Cleveland. The Browns did that a ton of TE's plus ran the ball with Chubb and Hunt. So that's reason to see his play decline.

Had a bad year in Cleveland but so did Odell before he left and won a Superbowl as the second option on the Rams. Baker was a complete mess last year.

He was an ascending piece for Atlanta before going to Cleveland. Good pickup.

Happy with this signing. Do we still have enough to sign a vet wr?
We had 7 million or so and this one year 6 million dollars. So my guess is no and we will have to free up several more million to sign draft class. Hope we can get a couple of stud wr in the draft. On paper we look awful at wr other than A.J. Brown.

We had 7 million or so and this one year 6 million dollars. So my guess is no and we will have to free up several more million to sign draft class. Hope we can get a couple of stud wr in the draft. On paper we look awful at wr other than A.J. Brown.
We have the 9 million from Julio after June 1st I believe. Otc says that anyways

There might be a voidable year on this for all we know and I’m pretty sure we had over $14 million once Julio was cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back