Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Zack Cunningham a lot - but I thought I heard they could cut him and save like 10 mil with no dead cap? Didn’t want to prior but to sign a dang WR may have to! Hate to see AJ plus a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players behind him…

Hooper - yah good get I mean it’s something! We had the worst TE’s n the league till this move now we have the worst WRs in league - time to fix that.

I like Zack Cunningham a lot - but I thought I heard they could cut him and save like 10 mil with no dead cap? Didn’t want to prior but to sign a dang WR may have to! Hate to see AJ plus a bunch of rookies and 2nd year players behind him…

Hooper - yah good get I mean it’s something! We had the worst TE’s n the league till this move now we have the worst WRs in league - time to fix that.
We reworked his deal saving 6.5 million

He was stuck catching passes from that steaming pile of **** Baker Mayfield we all saw how that worked out for OBJ and Landry.
That is a great point. Hooper is an upgrade for sure and he is good in red zone and moving the chains. But we are desperate at WR. I still wish we would have drafted Terrence Marshal, LSU, at pick 53 instead of Dillon Radunz. He went pick 59 to carolina. He would have rookie year under his belt, and ready to start this year. But no we take Radunz and then trade up in 4th round for ole Dez Fitz. Whom we cut and then sign back because rest of nfl did want him. I love J-Rob but he missed on this

By who?
Who in the world said that?

You must not get out much. People on here and on twitter were complaining that we had only signed Swaim and the Titans never sign anybody but special teamers, and that Swaim is going to be our lead TE again. 1 whole day into Free Agency. Hell people were whining before free agency even officially began on here. Just be patient and let the off-season play out

You must not get out much. People on here and on twitter were complaining that we had only signed Swaim and the Titans never sign anybody but special teamers, and that Swaim is going to be our lead TE again. 1 whole day into Free Agency. Hell people were whining before free agency even officially began on here. Just be patient and let the off-season play out
Got it, so it was sarcastic that anyone said titans would be fine with swaim. No one actually said that. That makes a lot more sense.

I also believe it was premature to complain about the swaim signing and not for a second thought he would be the only TE on the roster. Not sure why some jump the gun on that, but you’re right, every year, some of our fans do it.

Hahahaha! You are the person you are complaining about!

Edit: sorry, I got you and dtmblahblahblah confused. Carry on.

sad-mope.gif

Firsker after downing called him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back