Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, and he's not on the official roster per the Titans website. He may be wanting to try and go back to Cleveland because of Watson.

All of those are pointing to the same guy as the source. Lol

It may be true that he intends to sign with the Titans, but it's a bit odd it hasn't been officially announced when the "source" came out with it 2 days ago. Maybe he's waiting to come to town to sign the contract or something.
Yea, and he's not on the official roster per the Titans website. He may be wanting to try and go back to Cleveland because of Watson.
The biggest reason I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, is it’s Austin hooper. In the big scheme, this guy isnt good enough to be playing teams along for a contract or to better his situation outside normal FA market.

Glad the titans have him it seems, but I also wouldn’t give too much a s**t f he did just play the system to stay in Cleveland or go somewhere else.
I still think the TE situation needs another guy.

The biggest reason I don’t think there’s anything to worry about, is it’s Austin hooper. In the big scheme, this guy isnt good enough to be playing teams along for a contract or to better his situation outside normal FA market.

Glad the titans have him it seems, but I also wouldn’t give too much a s**t f he did just play the system to stay in Cleveland or go somewhere else.
I still think the TE situation needs another guy.
Yeah, I'm not real worried about if he signs with the Titans. Just pointing out that it's not official since everyone seems to be on board with the signing when he apparently hasnt signed just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back