Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that if Adoree isn't activated for the game Sunday, he is done for the season. If you don't activate a player within that 3 week window they go on season long IR.

Adoree' missed 5 games last year and 7 this year so far, he's become a major liability.
Definitely won't help him get a big deal next year if it continues. You can be an elite pro bowler, but if you can't be on the field, you're useless.

But damn, if AJ is 100% and King can get going quick, we could see a fast turn around for this defense. Simply being able to stop 3rd and long would drastically transform the entire team.

He has to play this week and I think it is safe to assume he will. I do not think that they would have cut Joseph, if they did not think Jackson would play just due to depth.

Just a reminder that if Adoree isn't activated for the game Sunday, he is done for the season. If you don't activate a player within that 3 week window they go on season long IR.

Ah cool this confirms what I had said in the pre game thread , and why I presume he'll play this Sunday.

Adoree' missed 5 games last year and 7 this year so far, he's become a major liability.

Careful, I got ribbed for making a thread about that. (Although I did mistake this year for his 5th year rather than next,) but the thought is still there. you can be the greatest in the world, but if you can't stay on the field, what is that worth?

Careful, I got ribbed for making a thread about that. (Although I did mistake this year for his 5th year rather than next,) but the thought is still there. you can be the greatest in the world, but if you can't stay on the field, what is that worth?
Ribbed for stating facts? Bottom line, if you're injury prone, you have little worth despite how good your skillset may be. it's unfortunate, but it is what it is.

How is it he's missed 7 weeks but is still eligible to return? He went on IR in week 4 or 5?
Seems like hes been on IR all season so far

Every gm sucks in the 6th and 7th.

Actually, the 1st 2 TITANS GM’s have landed on a couple 6th to 7th rounders.

Flloyd Reese – Hartwig 6th, Scaife 6th, Amano 7th, Finnegan 7th

Mike Reinfeldt – McCourty 6th, Mariani 7th

Jon Robinson’s only 6th round (and 7th round) prize that’s proven more value than hurt from 2016-2020 has been ILB David Long, and even that’s still under the magnifying glass with the step down this defense has taken thus far.

Twitter said Adoree missed the last 2 days. looks unlikely for Sunday

I think he started his 3 weeks of practice transitioning off the IL on a Wednesday, so he does not have to be added to the active roster until next week (Tues or Wed ?). It sure does sound like he will not be playing Sunday, but maybe he can be back for the next game.

Actually, the 1st 2 TITANS GM’s have landed on a couple 6th to 7th rounders.

Flloyd Reese – Hartwig 6th, Scaife 6th, Amano 7th, Finnegan 7th

Mike Reinfeldt – McCourty 6th, Mariani 7th

Jon Robinson’s only 6th round (and 7th round) prize that’s proven more value than hurt from 2016-2020 has been ILB David Long, and even that’s still under the magnifying glass with the step down this defense has taken thus far.
Those are better picks than webster’s 1st or 2nd rounders.

I think he started his 3 weeks of practice transitioning off the IL on a Wednesday, so he does not have to be added to the active roster until next week (Tues or Wed ?). It sure does sound like he will not be playing Sunday, but maybe he can be back for the next game.
This is correct. Must be activated Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back