Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good move it seems. A younger Logan Ryan is what we needed. Our secondary just needs to get healthy. It will help tremendously.

Thaky is that u?
I tend to agree with his point. It’s not just the DL being generally ineffective but I have my concerns that King will be played out of position just the same as any other CB.

hopefully him getting signed and Jackson returning, Bowen will bring the DBs up on the WR. ideally, that will help the pass rush. unfortunately, I think the pass rush still isn’t very good.

I tend to agree with his point. It’s not just the DL being generally ineffective but I have my concerns that King will be played out of position just the same as any other CB.

hopefully him getting signed and Jackson returning, Bowen will bring the DBs up on the WR. ideally, that will help the pass rush. unfortunately, I think the pass rush still isn’t very good.
The pass rush is undisciplined(looking at clowney). He almost always crashes inside when he's on the edge. He came completely free in the middle but was out of control and missed. Landry came around fast and whiffed too. So is it coaching? Is it desperation? I'm not sure.

The pass rush is undisciplined(looking at clowney). He almost always crashes inside when he's on the edge. He came completely free in the middle but was out of control and missed. Landry came around fast and whiffed too. So is it coaching? Is it desperation? I'm not sure.
Seen the same things out of clowney. It’s hurting the run D as well because he loses containment and runs bounce outside with a lot of room. Conner did that a few times.

Great trade, hopefully adoree and fulton can get back soon and help fix our db situation. But, we still need another move tomorrow! This front 7 needs help bad. We need to add a pass rusher and ryan kerrigan wants out of Washington, i think he could be had cheap. I'd be cool with adding a dlineman as well.

Yes generally speaking youre pissing in the wind after the 5th rd, and even if we dont end up keeping King beyond 2020, he will still do more in 9 games than most any 6th rd player will for us in all of 2021.

Now back to this pass rush is our problem thing, no its not. No pass rushers outside of Aaron Donald are closing in on the QB in 2.5 seconds, its just near impossible.

So what we need is to tighten up on the backend and actually try to cover guys so we can buy our pass rushers that extra second of time they require.

And King will help achieve that.

Now back to this pass rush is our problem thing, no its not. No pass rushers outside of Aaron Donald are closing in on the QB in 2.5 seconds, its just near impossible.

So what we need is to tighten up on the backend and actually try to cover guys so we can buy our pass rushers that extra second of time they require.

And King will help achieve that.
So we didn’t see burrow with all day and breaking tackles on the occasions he did hold it longer than 2.5?
The bengals had an entire OL of backups to include former Titans bum, Spain. 0 sacks.

Got no beef agreeing to that, I think burrow is good.

Decent pass rushes get to good QBs occasionally, that should increase 10 fold with 4 backup OL.
Even a depleted SF team got to Wilson twice
Our pass rush is non-existent...Clowney was a waste of effort and energy pursuing in FA

Vrabel already said he’s playing inside. So he won’t be out of position.

King will literally play the Logan Ryan role for us. They are very identical players except King is better and younger.

It’ll take a few weeks for things to jell though. Cant expect a guy to come in with no practices with his new team and lock it down.

Every gm sucks in the 6th and 7th.

Lmao was just about to say this. I can’t believe fans really expect GM’s to be finding studs left and right in the later rounds. There’s a reason those players are drafted that late.... mind boggling how people on here b!tch about a 6th round pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back