Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they are acknowledging that we have a major issue on defense, and they are trying to address it. Great deal too.

Now let’s hope that once Adoree and Fulton are back, we’ll actually see the defense start to look a lot better than this crap show we’ve been watching so far this year.

Oh, and I like the fact that he’s an excellent returner. That’s another area that we have been lacking in too so maybe he can get us a spark in the return game.

Provided the defense can actually start to force some punts instead of allowing TDs.

In a matter of weeks Joseph should be the #5 corner on the roster where he belongs. The corner position is addressed, but the pass rush or lack there of still lingers. Clowney and Beasley deserve every last shred of criticism directed their way, but let's not absolve Landry. He's accounted for a sack and a half through 7 games and hasn't been able to apply pressure consistently himself. Khalil Mack has as many sacks as the entire Titans team, let that sink in.

After watching some highlights on King I have to say this guy is a ball hawk, he's elusive, and he's got another gear when gets his hands on the ball.

Maybe the fresh start with a new club will inspire him to play at the level he did in 2018.

This certainly won’t hurt the D. It couldn’t get worse could it?

Hell, let him try some PRs, some decent returns could have a positive affect on STs and help turn things around since they are atrocious right now, no fault of our all world punter, who is apparently currently hurt.

Maybe the fresh start with a new club will inspire him to play at the level he did in 2018.

This certainly won’t hurt the D. It couldn’t get worse could it?

Hell, let him try some PRs, some decent returns could have a positive affect on STs and help turn things around since they are atrocious right now, no fault of our all world punter, who is apparently currently hurt.

Lots of stuff I’ve seen talks about the new coaching staff and him not clicking. I think the down year can be related to that.

It took Quinton Spain 3 days before he was able to play, so it is likely. Vrabel dodged the question because he wasn’t sure and didn’t want to go under fire after all the stuff a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the kid out of Iowa? I was surprised he slipped so far in the draft. Not the biggest or fastest, but dude’s a playmaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back