Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what that would be. To me our biggest needs are backup safety, backup RB, TE ....Geno Atkins is still available and to me you can never have too many guys who can push the pocket...their was always talk of Ertz wanting out of Philly his base salary is 8.5 mil
I could see adding another pass rusher

I'd rather trade for David Njoku than Ertz though

that is more of Robinson's style...so who gets extended...AJ Brown, Jayon Brown, or Landry...any other candidates???
On that list... Jayon. But he wouldn't require to move money around. AJ is going to get paid, but we still have one more year of his rookie deal and need to take advantage of that while Tanny, Henry, Lewan, and Byard are on mega deals.

If anything, this could just be a typical JRob thing where he likes to keep cash on hand for emergencies. Might not have a plan.

Would love to see a Mitchell Schwartz or Olivier Vernon signing, but I’m not expecting anything. Like you guys have said, he probably just wants the cash flexibility.

Would love to see a Mitchell Schwartz or Olivier Vernon signing, but I’m not expecting anything. Like you guys have said, he probably just wants the cash flexibility.
I feel like it would be a little too late to bring in a starting O lineman. People have mentioned Schwartz a lot. There must be a reason why KC let him go and he's still around.

I'd take a chance on Vernon.

Contractually, does it make sense to sign players after week 1? I heard that about Gostkowski.

I feel like it would be a little too late to bring in a starting O lineman. People have mentioned Schwartz a lot. There must be a reason why KC let him go and he's still around.

I'd take a chance on Vernon.

Contractually, does it make sense to sign players after week 1? I heard that about Gostkowski.
Yea I’ve heard a lot of that with the vet RBs (Bell, Gurley, Freeman). Teams are waiting until after week 1 bc the contract is 100% not guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back